Tue/T'me/Tue/T'me (Tuesday Thread)

is it australians that make fairy bread? ie bread with hundreds and thousands

grim af

cheers man. been lurking for a while, worried about posting again for some reason!

good to be back

Black coffee for breakfast, so skint at the mo but payday is coinciding with the DiS meat :grimacing:

Forgotten how shite the newer episodes of Frasier are.

2 Likes

Yeah, you liked one of my posts and I was like “Silky, man!”

I took a few months off here too and was similarly anxious about returning.

Did you see any bits with my main gal Courtney Stodden?
Still love that chick.

I have such a bad head cold so i’ve treated myself to Pret’s new pumpkin spice flat white.
It was ok. Made no improvement on my day.

Oh, her name popped up! But I wouldn’t recognise her in the street.

You might not recognize her but you’d definitely notice her

HUBBA

1 Like

Nope, don’t recognise her, sorry! (I don’t mean to be a massive Theo on this). EDIT: sorry, misread your message. Yep, yep you’re right.

1 Like

remembered which room i was working in by the bloke it was named after and then came back in today to discover that all 30 odd rooms are all named after him so just had to walk along the corridor trying door til i find the right one :joy: what’s the point in that

1 Like

literally the worst song ever

1 Like

Just had a bacon sandwich.

Might go make another one.

Sorry to hear that Silky, hope you’re holding up okay.

1 Like

Dunno if you watch that comedy about the BBC (W1 or something) but the meeting rooms last night were all named after BBC people and decorated with pictures and quotes by them. The Frankie Howard room had a big “Ooo-er!” Mary Berry had some quote about avocado.

There’s a reason I’m not paid to describe things or write jokes.

was that the jessica hinds thing? remember not being able to finish an episode, bit close for comfort tbh

just been for a run.

Gosh running is great!

Had a second bacon sandwich.

All human life is here.

3 Likes

I saw 20 mins last night and quite enjoyed it.

It’s about a million miles away from me though.

i just see the tv wankers pitching a show about themselves because they’re soooo funny

1 Like

The waitress at this pintxos place just lowered the awning over our table “because you are so white”.