V bad mental health day.

I am in bed with the duvet pulled over my head

Be kind to yourself mate.

Don’t know if I can.

1 Like

:hugs::hugs:

weird hug emoji

2 Likes

Was there a creative writing share thread at some time in the past on here? @anon45164313 @epimer

@xylo dunno

@meths

1 Like

there was the one funky shared but i always shared my actual written pieces in epimers monthly arts threads

1 Like

Agenda:

• finish a few bits off for work which should see the content plan sorted until the end of my few days of annual leave next week (which I may end up cancelling because my friend has crippling anxiety at the moment and may not be able to visit, but also there’s some stuff I need to sort before mid November)

• eat sweet jacket potato with homemade hummus, feta and harissa for my lunch :yum:

• housework. I have a never ending pile of washing up at the moment and I really need to stick the hoover around. Also to deal with the leftover slow cooker juice which my mum has told me I need to freeze so it will solidify, absolute fucking boke, but I have no other options :mask:

Wish I knew if my friend was coming this weekend. I miss him so much, he’s never had these issues before and him going AWOL happened so quickly… I’m really worried but also selfishly really, really bummed out about these plans falling through. I’ve been planning and looking forward to it for ages :frowning:

Agenda: eat paneer dosa and Punjabi samosa.

Fin.

12 Likes

Not selfish, entirely reasonable and human. Sounds like you are being really kind about it.

Slow cooker juice?? Can’t you just tip it in a container and chuck it? (Aware this isn’t eco)

fankoo. (THIS is why i tagged you @Epimer :stuck_out_tongue: ) have stuck some in the one marty posted

Lateral flow was negative, thankfully, so at least my gummy eye isn’t due to that (and also seems to be pretty much ok now, weirdly)

1 Like

@xylo ok bye

shilling for Big Water now, eh

sad to see

you’re being a gem today eh.

Got asked by former colleague if I want some web dev work on the side

Guessing it would help her out and I could probably do with a bit of extra money. But I cba unfortunately. Don’t wanna do extra work in the evenings. Dunno why I feel guilty about saying no.

what is it? I heard there was a new one

Decided not to go to that interview after all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
On the way there that is, so just going back home I guess

4 Likes

Got out for a bike - new Self Esteem and Parquet Courts for the tunes

Well blowy and a bit rainy and super slippy in places up on the tops (plus loads of people with guns which is always unnerving)

As soon as I dropped back to the altitude of my flat it’s back to being a fairly mild autumn day

Weather eh?

3 Likes