Tuenight

So close!

Watching the footy, no lads

2 Likes

Watching the footy. Lads are in the house but not watching.

1 Like

Watching the footy with the lads, the lads being me and a glass of wine

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that sheeldz, sending love to you and the fam

6 Likes

Big lad is not engaging at all with it :soccer:

13 Likes

Want to kiss that nose

3 Likes

Hey hey

Didnā€™t go to work today. Was nice. Tinkered with a bike for my daughter, dug out a big bush in the back garden and strimmed the grass. Made Moroccan spiced cauliflower with a lentil, pepper and garlic salsa thing with pimenton. Excellent. Watching The Departed and having a beer now.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Evening!

Feels like I havenā€™t stopped since I finished work - drive home, spend ages finding a parking spot, do Jimboā€™s bedtime, eat dinner*, do the washing up, inflate my other halfā€™s car tyres, sort out the recycling. Phew

*thai, from Lime Squeezy, the new place in town. They left out the tofu from one of the dishes. Not the best start.

Iā€™m watching old disney movies because i havenā€™t got the brain power for anything. Just put Peter Pan on. The kidsā€™ dad is a right dick and so is Peter Pan

Felt horrendous all day. Donā€™t have tonsils but itā€™s tonsilitis again, luckily was able to sort some antibiotics pretty quickly so Iā€™m hoping to feel less awful tomorrow.

Hate Peter Pan (the character) so much. Even when I was a kid and watched it loads cos it was one of the videos we had and the rest of itā€™s good I still thought he was a dick.

1 Like

Just got to an incredibly racist bit, even by the standards of Disney films from this era

Sheā€™s still being sick. This is not the night i had in mind :see_no_evil:

Is it the song with the Native Americans? Cos yeah. That was another bit I didnā€™t like even when I was younger. Donā€™t think Iā€™d have got the racist connotations tbf

Yeah the incredibly stereotyped native Americans. Iā€™m sure I must have seen this when I was a kid but Iā€™ve no memory of it. It had a content warning about racial stereotypes at the start but itā€™s worse than I was expecting. Mother in law joke thrown in for good measure too :roll_eyes:

The mother in law line weirdly is the only bit I remember. Not in a rush to remind myself of the rest

1 Like