Tues-Day

Housemate fixed it by banging on it. Problem solved!

Sounds pretty uncomfortable to me, but you can’t argue with results

2 Likes

Morning champs

Woke by V who showed me quite a lot of falling off while skateboarding videos, a man trying to jump some mega set of steps in France somewhere mainly. he did it in the end

Going into work to get stuff done

@TheBarbieMovie2023 that is a landlord’s job. Don’t be nice to them

There’s something I’m meant to do today but I cant remember what it is :thinking:

Podcast?

That’s tomorrow. Hmm.

New glasses?

3 Likes

The Lyon 25. It’s massive. Ali Boulala tried it first and almost landed it before hurting himself. Aaron “Jaws” Homoki went twice, once rupturing his MCL first time, then landing it on his second visit. The other is Aurelien Giraud, who almost landed it (very casually) first go.

That’s the one. We watched the Jaws guy. It’s terrifying.

Morning party people,

I got woken up early thanks to the rain, but that was ok really since I had a Covid test to do this morning - I’m not sick or anything, just got invited to do it as part of a study.

No big plans today, I don’t think. No doubt something will come up.

Yeah, it is. And this is somebody who has made a living from jumping down huge drops.

Ahhh, that’s what that is. Wondered why I woke up all stiff.

Everything is awful

Edit: good morning

1 Like

Was quite an uncomfortable night. I regret having done the Pennywise dance hence making my bad back a worse back

Probably going to stay in bed for ages today

Same.

2 Likes

Lawks a lordy Thursday is two whole days away

2 Likes

Morning all!

I achieved none of the tasks I planned for yesterday but I did draw some arrows in my diary to indicate I was moving them to other days. Unfortunately the big task is supposed to be today.

The main thing I need to avoid doing is playing computer games in my working day. It turns out tactical espionage and resource planning are almost impossible to do simultaneously.

I’m currently listening to Honky by Melvins.

I watched The Haunting (1963) last night

That atmosphere though, my gosh

Went out and got myself a cappuccino and a pain au chocolat.

(That wasnt it)

thought i had a dream last night that a large spider fell on my face, and when i grabbed it to get it off me it bit me, so i threw it against the wall.

anyway i’ve just woken up and IT HAPPENED. there’s a dead spider ( :frowning: ) on the floor, and a little puncture in my finger!