Tues evening thread

I don’t believe it

as if anyone in Corby has 200 quid to spend on an iron, there’s simply not a chance

1 Like

Seriously, you all eat too much chorizo.

1 Like

Alright, slipknot

3 Likes

not me! Another thing I’ve never had

Might go back in and drum on the keg.

2 Likes

I know it’s a spicy sausage btw

Not like you Bam :wink:

1 Like

Bam’s a spicy sausage?

1 Like

yes I am thanks for noticing :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh, you spicy sausage!

2 Likes

Good for you tbh. Really good in a sandwich, grilled, or select recipes like fabada or cocido, but shouldn’t go near pasta, fish, other meat, rice and especially shouldn’t be included in a meze type dinner

can’t wait to get thin so I can shave off all my hair

One more shift then I’m off to Madrid!

3 Likes

I’m getting all flustered just thinking about him :relaxed:

I don’t really eat pasta, fish or meat, occasionally rice and I don’t know what a meze is either so I think I’m safe

1 Like

Agreed sausage should only be on its own or in between slices of good bread/rolls.

1 Like

The uk has confused using smoked paprika in cooking with throwing fatty, oily paprika flavoured sausages into everything, and it gets me mad I tell you.

1 Like

Evening!

Got home and everyone’s grumpy which isn’t great. James is too tired and my other half has had it up to here dealing with a tired child. And he had a nap this afternoon which means bedtime will take ages, which probably means I won’t have time to nip to the fancy off licence which was the one thing I wanted to do tonight, so that’ll make me grumpy too.

You never know though, maybe my bedtime skills will magically work tonight and it won’t be so bad. Fingers crossed.

Not to sound like a broken record here but sausages are meant to be hanged and smoked for hours for optimum flavor. Should never be included in a rice based dish (unless once in awhile a Polish kielbasa with peppers, onions, etc) as just too oily, greasy and will drown out the flavor. However, sausage with some peppers, onions and provolone cheese as a sandwich, now your talking.

1 Like
  • Finish the single nest of noodles that went off last May
  • Use the noodles that went off last month
  • Have rice instead
  • Stop buying noodles, you don’t seem to eat them
  • Mackerel frittata oooh and add peas
  • Have you fed the cat any wet food?
  • I want a kiss
  • Stop eating all the chicken, that’s for dinners

0 voters