Tues Evening

Going to move some boxes around in the living room and get the TV etc set up again.

ah you’re a super granddaughter kermit!

3 Likes

Alright keith?

Pal of mine is having a baby in December, she’s a huge Studio Ghibli fan so we’ve just bought her these My Neighbour Totoro baby grows, she’s gonna absolutely love them.

9 Likes

Was half thinking about going to see Beetlejuice but I didn’t get out of work early enough / make dinner quick enough / generally be organised enough to make that work.

Watching American Horror Story instead. I have no real clue what’s going on :hugs:

Seeing The Dresden Dolls tonight.

These scans nowadays are fucking advanced, man.

26 Likes

Carrot and sweet potato soup, GBBO and or a herbal tea or 2.

have a class in half an hour and am 4 schooners down :grimacing:

never done teaching a bit tipsy before, but I’ve had a hell of a day and he’s a massive stoner, so hopefully it’ll be cool?

1 Like

Can just imagine a lovely poo explosion all over the bottom of that white one #parentlife

2 Likes

Dinner for 1 in Pizza Express ahead of a meeting tomorrow.

1 Like

man, I tell you what, I miss pizza express. fucking love the vibe and smell in there.

1 Like

love those massive pepper grinders.

1 Like

god, this lesson ain’t gonna go well, is it

7 Likes

Your username made me think of the original Muppets from the 1970s which we’ve just started reaching with the funkycalves. Amazing what was acceptable in the 70s!

1 Like

Been up since about 3 this morning. Just had fish and chips and half a cider. Highly unlikely I’ll still be awake an hour from now.

problem is, he doesn’t smoke before class anymore since I told him he was better at English when he wasn’t stoned.

fucking shot myself in the foot here, haven’t I?

3 Likes

Worst case scenario is you turn up topless, with your tie around your head, screaming the lyrics to Give It Up by KC and the Sunshine Band and have a piss behind his telly. Worse things have happened. Stay on the neck oil, imho.

1 Like

“beyond the gravy”

5 Likes

he’s coming here. I’ve cleared the bowls of nut shells, empty peanut butter jars (?!?) and 10 empty bottles of estrella from the living room especially.