Tues Evening

problem is, he doesn’t smoke before class anymore since I told him he was better at English when he wasn’t stoned.

fucking shot myself in the foot here, haven’t I?

3 Likes

Worst case scenario is you turn up topless, with your tie around your head, screaming the lyrics to Give It Up by KC and the Sunshine Band and have a piss behind his telly. Worse things have happened. Stay on the neck oil, imho.

1 Like

“beyond the gravy”

5 Likes

he’s coming here. I’ve cleared the bowls of nut shells, empty peanut butter jars (?!?) and 10 empty bottles of estrella from the living room especially.

:partying_face::canada::tada:

1 Like

would lighting some incense in the study area (table in my living room) ahead of the class be considered a bit seedy?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

fucking reeks of booze and farts in there, mind.

1 Like

Depends if you’re hoping to get off with him or not, i guess.

Febreeze, mate. Whoever invented that should be knighted.

2 Likes

currently trying to worm my way out of going to a hives concert with him, so maybe the nag champa will even things out a bit.

really don’t know.

I am laying on my bed

Eating beans on toast.

Heinz, supermarket brand (please specify) or…Branston (!)?

Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar.

Sorry, just no added sugar, still a load of salt.

1 Like

They just played Beach Fossils, one of my albums of last year! Calamari were good, Calabrese to come and a large Peroni is a soothing way to get over aseven hour journey from Norwich to Glasgow.

1 Like

Eaten beans on toast, back to work for a bit.

I had pizza express today! Kids choice, it was fine. I had the one with olives and capers…fancy!!

GOT TWO BITS OF GOOD NEWS TODAY.

Which is good. Hope you’re all good too!! :heart:

13 Likes

Nice to hear witches.2-0 barleywitches

2 Likes

Cannot stop :coffin: m9s.

GWSJ_I!

2 Likes

Thanks pal :blush:

1 Like