Tues the evening

:grimacing::joy::smiley:

1 Like

Burgers were A+ and the wife bought baklava for pud :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Bought a really smart pepper grinder today. Can’t stop using it. Sneezed about 38 times this evening.

2 Likes

Can you control it with your phone, via an app called grindr?

2 Likes

Careful with that bleach.

1 Like

Using za’atar for the first time, am I middle class now?

5 Likes

Rounded off with a cup of tea

:ok_hand:

Well, that was another awful day. Tomorrow is my ‘day off’ but I have a fuckload of stuff to do and not enough time. I think I might have to quit (or at least defer) my silversmithing course because I can’t cope with something taking up about 3/4 of my ‘free’ time for the next four months.

Going to spend another evening just sulking I think.

Hello. still ill Morrissey wail

4 Likes

Any nice/cheapish places to stay in London?

Currently looking at a kings cross travelodge for 60 quid a night, which’ll do, but yknow.

sorry to hear you’re still finding things tough.

Sending positive thoughts your way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh @japes did you know the old babu is closing? And they are just gonna be at the arches street food thing at weekends.

Binned off my free work meal on a wafer thin excuse, which is good, because when I left work they’d closed the road I’d need to use to get to the restaurant anyway. Absolutely fuck pootling down Hertfordshire B roads to get to a meal I don’t want with people I am entirely ambivalent to.

Dunno what to do with my evening now. Might sell a bunch of cards to idiots with more money than sense so I can then spend their money on different cards for me

what’s your best card?

Oh that sounds shit. Deffo defer instead of quit,if you’re enoying it that is.

It sounds well cool.

1 Like

oh are they? i thought they were just relocating

Pub telly isn’t working. C’mon guys, don’t make me go home and spend time with my family

1 Like

Has anyone ever used a teasmade? I quite like the idea of it. should i get one?

1 Like

Nope, still irked it’s not a teasmaid tbh

(MrS makes me tea each morning)

oh, apparently they just heat water up and don’t fully make tea. fuck that.

2 Likes