Tues the evening

Wow, that’s crazy amounts of damage :frowning:

that is incredibly shitty. if there were any cctv cameras nearby there’s no harm in asking the car park company just on the off chance that there’s useful footage, but it is unlikely. i hope he gets it sorted out soon.

This bit has done me

I knew I had nothing to do with this

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ hope you’re ok flower x

I forgot to take a flask of coffee to work one time and when i got home it was still warm :open_mouth:

I hate Comic but apparently it was in vogue a few years ago as being easy for people with dyslexia to read.

Possibly, but it’s also the choice of people who don’t understand that different fonts are appropriate for different situations. ‘Ooh, this one’s a bit fun, isn’t it? I’ll use this.’

All of the assessment material at my college was written in this font when I started a few years back.

There are few remaining examples left because I have neutralised them like the member of the Fun Stasi that I am.

Damn right. First thing I did with this assignment in Comic was change it to Arial. I couldn’t attempt to begin it otherwise.