TUES THE THOUSANDTH OF MAY

Oh I had a nap earlier and dreamt Louis Theroux and I went to see that Phelps family with the horrible signs and I lost my rag at them :confused: Weird being angry in a dream

1 Like

Oh fuck excellent

Yeah don’t know what I’d have done without this place through all this tbh.

2 Likes

Evening. Got 58/60 on an exam today :tada: however this is an exam I have to take pretty much every year so I think I’m just finally getting used to the questions. I, like everyone else, have very little else new to say :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

You’re genuinely one of my favourite posters. So if you did that, I would treasure those HGATR threads like a fine pearl

4 Likes

:kissing_heart: It’s the 100th one tomorrow, can you believe it.

1 Like

Ooh, are you in Cambridge? Or further up towards Norwich? I think I might have a hospital in Cambridge to visit on my new study.

1 Like

My mum says that this man just moved in up the road from her.

Did she take that photo as he was walking by?

1 Like

I’m in King’s Lynn, but I work in Cambridge. Is your visit likely to be before the lockdown eases (further)?

He’s a man who has a gate key in princess bride

1 Like

Ah I knew there was a Cambridge connection somewhere. No, I’d imagine it’ll be a couple of months away yet :crossed_fingers:.

1 Like

One day we’ll find it, the

the lovers, the dreamers and meeeeee

1 Like

really fancy starting a podcast about my hypothetical taxi firm

4 Likes

Oooh, just realised i replied to @AdrianWebb here instead of the thread. That was accidental, although hi Adrian! Thanks for your thought provoking Tetris posts. I’m intrigued to see how the scores are going to work.

3 Likes

I think podcasters should hire talented actors (such as the man who moved in up the road from my mum) I usually turn podcasts off cause the people shout too loud or over act.

1 Like

my brother keeps telling me I should go outside of the house :frowning:

1 Like

You should xxx

1 Like

Maybe an egg for dinner?

Cw: might make you want a beer

6 Likes