TuesDaily Thread

Morning,

Late starters all of a sudden, what?

Feel mentally rumpled and physically shot this morning. Slept for 10 hours and my entire body aches. Supposed to be in Manchester later this week… Not like this, pal.

What’s Youse doings?

Hey hotboys,
Just back from a run… I ran less than a mile and I’m still fucked haha. Will try run the same tomorrow lol

Anyway
Have a
Good
Day

1 Like

Morning! I’m at the airport, heading to Krakow forba few days. Looking forward to napping on the plane.

Just paid an outrageous amount (ie Norwegian prices) for the saddest pre-packed sandwich I have ever half-consumed.

1 Like

We had ten minutes of Tories discussing Brexit on BBC Breakfast before The Child demanded the Tiny Turtle song.

Dream Tuesday.

3 Likes

I’m off today. Got woken up twice by the baby during the night and once by the bloody squirrels in the roof space scratching around. Having avocado and eggs on toast with sriracha sauce for breakfast, then going to visit my family later.

1 Like

Just going to assume the latter is Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.

1 Like

Was going to do stuff bit feel :nauseated_face: so probably won’t.

Happy Tuesday!

Morning champs. Got a morning of tedious curriculum meetings where we look at next year’s budget :sleeping:

Back working with this equine charity, helping them write units for a level 4 qualification. Here’s one of their proposed learning outcomes:

mylovelyhorse

Does it have 4 legs? Is it breathing? Does it have a face?

5 Likes

Does it get up after 9am?

1 Like

Early prototypes of Guess Who needed revising

5 Likes

Check out Jezza_Izza failing Level 4 Horse Watching!

2 Likes

All those hours on RDR2 for nothing :pensive:

1 Like

Morning. At the docs then home to work out taxes. Woo!

It’s ridiculously scorching outside and I thought I was about to pass out so I’ve taken refuge in the shade and have got myself a bogof coconut mojito which is one of the nicest drinks I’ve had in ages.

9 Likes

It’s 9am you animal!

How’re you finding Hoi An chief? Hope I didn’t overhype it for you :grimacing:

1 Like

Morning :wave:

I’m really tired and massively cba.

Morning!

Had the delight of the boy waking at 4am and demanding to sleep in our bed for the rest of the night. Thankfully he did actually sleep.

Still looks like it’s night outside. Anyone who claims that autumn or winter are their favourite seasons needs to take a long hard look at themselves (and out the window)

2 Likes

Hoi An’s great. And it’s 4pm here :smiley:.

1 Like

Yesterday’s working from home experience does not bode well for my aim to work from home more, basically spent the entire day playing piano, probably shouldn’t have set up a keyboard beneath my desk, going to have to do a lot of work today to make up for it

2 Likes