Tuesday 06032018

It’s cooler backwards.

Dad joke

index

3 Likes

Haha, I was fully expecting some Dad jokes. I still appreciate it. Ta :slight_smile:

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/-6KoGTHSVa/?taken-by=aguywalkshomealoneatnight

4 Likes

1 Like

Libraried, went to my nan’s for fish and chips at lunch, now back home for naptime. There was no naptime yesterday, so today I am very thankful for the return to normal.

Picked up some John Klassen and something illustrated by Benji Davis at the library, looking forward to getting stuck into them later. Also my mum bought a rhubarb pie :slight_smile:

Sorry @Witches, I can’t think of anything cool to post a picture of.

1 Like

You could post a picture of yourself because you are the coolest :kissing_heart:

1 Like

During the blizzard we had full cooked breakfasts every morning we were off. Haggis featured strongly :yum:

1 Like

:drooling_face:

1 Like

The northern white rhinoceros , or northern square-lipped rhinoceros ( Ceratotherium simum cottoni ), is one of the two subspecies of the white rhinoceros (the other being the southern white rhinoceros). Formerly found in several countries in East and Central Africa south of the Sahara, it is extremely rare and listed as critically endangered. This subspecies is a grazer in grasslands and savanna woodlands. As of 2017, there are only three rhinos of this subspecies left with only one being male and unable to reproduce due to advanced age. They all belong to the Dvůr Králové Zoo in the Czech Republic but live in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya and are protected round-the-clock by armed guards.

19 Likes

aw thanks man, sometimes hard to believe 6 months ago I was only capable of this

3 Likes

would probably mean relearning again from scratch. Maybe one day though

1 Like

I dunno, these seemed pretty good at the time…

still make me laugh tbf

2 Likes

Yeah, to be fair it is a really good picture of @Lo-Pan and @anon32406580

3 Likes

Lo-pan would never be seen dead in that suit

1 Like

someone is standing outside the window wearing one of those face/pollution which they pull down to take a drag off their cig :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes