Tuesday 08/28/18 Thread

I used the vinegar and vigorous stirring method! I quite enjoyed getting that miniature vortex going i must say.

What happens if you just put it straight in?

2 Likes

No idea, never been brave enough to try.

I choose to accept this mission.

1 Like

But what are you actually getting

why is work

2 Likes

First lie in of my ‘holiday’

Gonna just read today and make plans for the rest of the week. Maybe do a bit of work that needs doing at some point over the week.

because capitalism

:cry:

My insides still feel very, very, very bad but they are felling out now, so it’s fine.

If someone could babysit R for me I would be most grateful.

Good work Kg :+1:

1 Like

Fender Mustang PJ Bass in Capri Orange. Have been paying it off piece by piece for a while. Really hope the orange one is still in stock.

10 Likes

Makes no difference at all as long as your eggs are reasonably fresh, and it means you can cook more than one egg at once

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

Thanks Lopes! I look forward to demonstrating my skills to you sometime!

1 Like

If I was closer I definitely would XX

Bring ill and looking after kids is awful. Don’t feel bad for just watching telly all day!

We’re off to the Aerospace place in Bristol as R has a new plane obsession…decided he’s going to be a pilot which would be pretty good tbh.

2 Likes

You’re going to end up visiting a lot of military museums Slicks! I dragged my Mam to every museum that even had one plane as a child.

Yep. He already has two more planned for this week :smiley:. One is literally a warehouse with planes you can sit in and press all the buttons!!

2 Likes

Need the shortscale as my poor left elbow is under strain. Need the orange colour as it looks fucking boss. Going to replace the pickguard once I get it though.

Haha! He’ll be delighted!

If you’re ever in Manchester then this is a good shout. Some rare planes and a good variety of exhibits throughout the rest of the museum!

1 Like

I quite like the one that’s already on it. What are you changing it to?