Tuesday 11 June eveningtime

It’s not a bacon sandwich if @colossalhorse isn’t involved.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Evening tilts

I’ve got to go into the office tomorrow so I’m about to go and faff around choosing what to wear. Going to take two jumpers of different thicknesses because I don’t know how cold it’ll be in there

3 Likes

Really not impressed with the return of winter here

Got my cardigan on and am contemplating socks :scream:

Got sausages, pesto rice and green beans for dinner so should be alright

Then actually have to write more reports having peaked doing 15 in half term and then stopping :star_struck::rofl:

1 Like

Foo Fighters sound check (two days before they play) has been annoying me this afternoon.

Eating chicken dippers and a waffle in a flat bread, listening to Fleetwood Mac :blush:

3 Likes

Point of order : is it still a sandwich if the bread is toasted? Surely that makes it some kind of toastie?

1 Like

Watching funnybones with the kids. Week has peaked tbh

2 Likes

Toasted sandwich.

3 Likes

It’s not a bacon sandwich with both slices side by side like that either.

6 Likes

Very busy day today then took the cat to the vet after work so we’ve abandoned our dinner plans in favour of a Tescos pizza deal.

The people want to see the sauce. The people deserve to see the sauce.

2 Likes

Oh nobody’s questioning the sauce pal, but you really need to watch what kind of fraudulent products are being endorsed (enhorsed) in your name here.

5 Likes

BACON ON TOASTINGTONS

I think we can trust Tilty not too advertise a bacon sandwich while secretly planning some deviant bacon on toast action.

…though it appears I may have typed that too soon.

2 Likes

Is that BUTTER?!

Im not fussed am just joining in

1 Like

BACOWACO ON TOASTERINOED B

1 Like

Solo beering for a couple of hours

3 Likes

Just made a call to a service provider pretending to be my brother (with his consent) by faking a high voice for me and then a low voice for him and it worked :sob:

8 Likes

Quite fancy some BoT (Bacon on Toast) now

2 Likes

Had a nice pint with my dad, helping him through some tricky stuff but seemed in decent spirits

Cous cous and roasted veg for dinner, another little beer, maybe the second Charlie’s Angels film

2 Likes