Tuesday 11 June eveningtime

Evening

Just back from work.

Going to have a shower then do some cheesy beanos on toastingtons for dinner. Might splash some of the garlic Colossal Sauce in the beans.

5 Likes

It was 30c this week last year

:sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

As far as I can remember it rained every single day for the entirety of 2023.

loving this weather :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

You’re getting coal in your stocking

I’m trying not to be smug about it, but it’s very hard. Especially with Dr Mrs Epimer complaining about it six or seven times a day.

1 Like

Wish it was cold here

1 Like

Evening all

• made a nice baked tomato orzo thing
  • had a Foodbank meeting
  • went to the gym, got a stitch on the treadmill
  • irked myself on the music boards
  • now sat up in bed with a cuppa, and Mrs CCB brought some Lindor home from work, so all’s well that ends well
1 Like

CW: Animal death.

This beautiful girl left us yesterday afternoon. She was very much loved. Was a rescue and lived a great life for 15 plus years. We will miss her dearly.

17 Likes

Sorry for your loss :heart:

20 Likes

Aww I’m sorry to hear. What a lovely dog, and happy that you had 15 lovely years together.

8 Likes

Bigs hugs man x x

3 Likes

:people_hugging:

2 Likes

Tell you what annoyed me there was an article about Dave Grohl getting a bus according to the headline, but article was about bus company hiring a lookalike to drive a bus to advertise their express services to Hampden

2 Likes

In the space of about 10 months, the flush valve (or whatever it’s actually called) has broken on all 3 toilets in this house.

Ended up replacing all the fill valves over a similar time period at our last place.

Quite annoying but it’s pretty consistent performance tbf.

<3 x

1 Like

Well, lah-de-dah!

(It’s kind of common these days isn’t it though: ensuite, main bathroom, downstairs loo?)

(I’m sure there’s a very banal thread in this)

I have one loo

Me too currently. WHAT.A.TUNE.

5 Likes