Tuesday (18/6)

Looks like you just drew a firearm at it

3 Likes

morning all :wave:

i have no lunch plans - i had a burger and chips at the fancy staff restaurant in the fancy head office yesterday, but i’m back at the shite office down the road today so no restaurant for me. although i’m in central London so could realistically get pretty much anything. will likely get a sandwich because boring.

might literally have no work to do today. not sure what to do.

1 Like

The next picture is him in handcuffs.

1 Like

Omg look what I found in my bag

6 Likes

No idea what I’m doing for lunch. Have some kind of quinoa tagine thing at home so might go back for that. Have to go and get a set of Allen keys and some tiny screwdrivers so might combine all of that into one trip.

Need a cup of tea now though.

I love Nik Naks, they’ve really nailed their selection of flavours

1 Like

The chat about Britpop in the Metallica thread has reminded me of this 90s not Britpop GEM

4 Likes

Ohhh boy here we go!!

1 Like

Lunch today is pasta with anchovies, breadcrumbs, garlic and thyme. Sorry, again not helpful.

Looks like a light workload for me today :partying_face:

2 Likes

I got my first session of therapy todag :grimacing:

4 Likes

Hope it goes well. I know therapy can seem intimidating but your therapist will be there to support you and won’t judge you for anything you tell them :hugs:

4 Likes

Morning

I had lunch plans (nice pizza in Brighton with former colleagues) , but it seems I will be eating a sandwich in Burgess hill instead thanks to my current colleagues

1 Like

Today is my last day at work ahead of a 5 week holiday

This early evening we are going to have a leaving/retirement drinks for a colleague who is an absolute fucking hero and has really done God’s work over the last 35 years in the office - like a proper hero who has literally saved 100s of lives around the entire globe.

Then, after that I am going here

to see my good pal Gustav and his band Dungen play the entirety of their 2004 Ta Det Lungt album on the occasion of its 15th anniversary

cracking start to the summer

life is good

5 Likes

Hope it goes well @anon73286315!
Good on you for seeking help x

4 Likes
2 Likes

Might change my avatar later, just so you’re all aware.

You haven’t had this approved by me yet

JFC, that North & South was so terrible yet is permanently stored in my brain.

2 Likes

You what?

1 Like

One year at school, I think it was year 10, our music class assignment was to write a song about “conflict”, to perform in the last week of term.

We did nothing, honestly absolutely towards this. We spent every lesson just chatting and messing around with the funny noises on the keyboard in the music room. Got to the end of term and, realising we had to do something for the performance, the best we could come up with was doing that North & South song, as we figured the teacher wouldn’t know it. I don’t think we ever got as far as rehearsing it though.

In the end the last lesson got cancelled so we could all go watch the drama class do stuff. Proper proper lucky escape there.

3 Likes