Tuesday 26th February Thread with Bounty spread

Looks grim doesn’t it?

No sale…although I do want to know how it tastes TBH.

3 Likes

I would try the Bounty but, honestly, they all look terrible.

5 Likes

Theo where do you live im sorry i should know by now but your late nighter and i feel l should know this.

Also i dont think ive ever heard of 3 better words than ‘malty chrunchy pieces’ i want some of those.

I am now living in Melbourne.

As an apology for posting those cheap spreads here’s something great I did buy:

Chocolate covered pretzels. Yeah baby

9 Likes

Ahh I appreciate everything you did as a admin running this site. Your a good egg. Cheers to you!

Whats the weather like over in australia? Summerish no?

2 Likes

Double posting wanker innit

2 Likes

Currently in the 30s FFS. Should start cooling next month, I hope

Cheers for the kind words :slightly_smiling_face:

Green book i didnt think was deserving of best picture.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sitting on the tarmac waiting for a flight to Zurich to leave Heathrow. Grim start to a Tuesday. At least I shouldnt miss too much of the 2 day workshop that starts at 9.00!! Send help

2 Likes

That is rubbish, although this morning it meant I could go for my run as I forgot to set the alarm for that.

1 Like

Had bugger all sleep. Baby has her first day at childminders today. All feeling a bit fraught and tense here this morning

3 Likes

Gl rich-t and fam, hopefully she’ll have a great time :+1:

I’m up doing an early feed with the tiny comrade who is very much resisting a rest

3 Likes

Ah your government issue dad joke book arrived, eh?

4 Likes

I can make you an almond milk flat white with my coffee machine if you like?

2 Likes

Got a snuffly little baby all snuggled up in my fluffy dressing gown. Poor little mite has had this cold for a couple of weeks. Does seem to be getting better though :hugs:

Need to grab a shower and go and buy some milk for the gaff before heading to work. Got a fuck tonne of stuff done yesterday and have a fuck tonne of stuff to do today. Can’t I just stay here?

2 Likes

Headache. Bad headache.

Going to lidl after preschool drop off though, so there’s that.

All the coffee is gone :- 1:

1 Like

Got physio at 8.30, what was I fucking thinking.

1 Like