Tuesday 27 April when the rains came

It hasn’t rained here for over two weeks, but this morning the rain is falling through the sunshine. Weird weird weather.

Have a great day, tell us what you are doing.

Meetings all morning, architect coming in the afternoon to see about an extension. Going to ask him if he knows marckee from the internet.

5 Likes

Do you know I have never met marckee from the internet

Me either. We were at the same beer festival once but he straight up dinghied us. It was pretty brutal.

3 Likes

I wore my waterproof this morning due to the promise of rain. So far no rain mildly annoyed.

I have met Marckee from the internet.

Not going outside so the rain cant touch me.

1 Like

Morning all. I don’t think the rain’s due until tonight here. I hope not, anyway, as I could do with giving the lawn a trim after work.

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day

6 Likes

Have met. Would like to meet again.

1 Like

Morning!

No rain here this morning, quite mild, humid and cloudy though. Tomorrow is forecast as a washout mind you.

By the look of it we are spending all day learning about fire today! Exciting stuff.

Gonna start work then do some yoga.

absolutely fucking sick of the chill in the air at the moment. it’s the end of april ffs.

it’s plasticmike’s birthday tomorrow so i need to do some wrapping and take delivery of a dishoom bacon naan kit. was going to do a bike but i so, so cba.

1 Like

Feel like taking a day off for mental health reasons. I won’t though.

5 Likes

Morning!

No rain here yet but it is very dull and cloudy so I don’t think it’ll be long.

Another WFH day, though I am going back swimming tonight for the first time in about 2 years so will found out how unfit i’ve become then :smiley:

Lol everyone just got told off because someone was using the Tor browser on the work VPN in the early hours of the morning :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Was up til 2 with a deadline and I am absolutely beat. Got so fucking much to do uhgghhhhh

1 Like

ooh i’d love to go for a swim. looks like my local pool isn’t opening til the 10th

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to it! My local one is part of a gym so just opened the other week, booking system, alotted times etc but excited to get back.

1 Like

What did you order off the dark web?

1 Like

Nope, no idea.

Edit - @epimer has made it clear what those words mean.