Tuesday Afternoon Snack Thread

I’ve only done it with green tea or rooibos but I’m sure plebs tea works fine too

I know about a Twix and what I know about it is that they are enjoyable in single finger “biscuit bar” form if you got one in your packed lunch as a kid on accounts of how it’s an upgrade on a Penguin. Nobody has ever bought a two-finger one in a shop without it being as a result of being disappointed at the rest of the available selection.

Just to clarify, I’ve voted for ‘…going to now’, but I don’t mean now as in RIGHT NOW. I don’t want another twix straight away.

1 Like

I say this without the merest hint of a joke: I would kill each and every one of you for a decent snack right now

You’d KILL us!? Wowzers!

For fuck’s sake, man

1 Like

1 Like

Is that what they’re calling Bourneville these days?

The Club is another example of a packed lunch item that the single finger Twix biscuit bar is an upgrade on.

1 Like

I’m never quite sure why I’ve upset you

1 Like

I’d maim a small animal for one of those right now.

There’s a big meeting going on upstairs but I’m covering for everyone, so my colleague brought me some food from the buffet.

Mini schnitzel <3 garlic potatoes <3 and a slice of pizza <3

2 Likes

Do you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, or was that just what was about?

Nah, it’s different to a Bourneville (not as nice). Very odd product IMO, not sure who it is supposed to serve.

Made up some salt & pepper crispy tofu & tempura chillies which I’m trying to save for making into something for dinner but it’s quite easy and nice to pick at them instead

Chocolate in green tea!? REDBUSH!?

4 Likes

Who doesn’t love a lot of chocolate on their biscuit?

Graham Gooch?

It’s perfectly fine

that idiot antpocalypsenow