Tuesday and Tuesday and she's a heathen

Morning all!

Slept quite well but obviously wanted more.

The Child has been delivered at nursery and I’m about to settle down for my day in front of the laptop.

3 Likes

I want to pull a sickie but there’s no feasible excuse

Laelfs is real life living in The Money Pit

2 Likes

‘I’m sick’

6 Likes

Hope you’re alright @tilty!

Feeling surprisingly perky today given how manic I was yesterday. I’m sure I’ll crash in an hour or so. Suppose I should do some work before then.

1 Like

I forgot they did the fire alarm test on a Tuesday morning here. They managed to sync it almost perfectly with me turning a tap on. I felt terrified yet immensely powerful.

1 Like

Bit of a crash today. Seems to keep happening every couple of weeks. Absolutely fine for a bit then just feel really drained and debilitated. Feeling a bit stressed tbqph. Presume it’s a post-covid-y thing. I don’t know if it’s when I exert myself, I went on a bike ride on Sunday, felt great at the time though. Blah blah moan moan.

Gah… need to toughen up, how does it go? “I remember the corned beef of my childhood…”

Today is my Monday and I am full of dread. Good to see no one can do my extremely delicate and important work without me Manning the emails.

In other news I have deleted social media from my phone and I feel like I am achieving transcendence.

It’s hard when you’re WFH though isn’t it. Have to be too ill to sit at a desk in your living room.

Just say you’ve got the Brads

say you’ve got a migraine and can’t look at the screen

It arrived! God bless ye

We hadn’t had a single person in our team take a day off since lockdown began. My manager broke the deadlock the other day. She said she’d been bitten in the eye by a fly. You have to use your imagination in these unprecedented times.

4 Likes

food poisoning, they won’t really want you ducking off to the toilet every half hour and it be really obvious you’ve got the squirts

1 Like

My gran died yesterday. Pretty low. Snuggled on the couch. Ordering pizza tonight.

Sorry to hear this pal, thinking of you :heart:

12 Likes

@anon19035908

3 Likes

Hello!

I’m on my way to see the horses for the first time in almost two months. It’s getting cold and dark but it’ll be so worth it.

2 Likes

Greetings From Innsmouth!

1 Like