TUESDAY back to work thread

There’s a new secondee in my office and I really, really need to fart.

Hnnnnnnnnngh

I love the idea of sleeping with a cat on the bed but I’ve never been able to make it happen. I’ve always been too worried about accidentally kicking them off in the night :frowning:

Reckon they could do with taking down a peg or two, they’re from a VERY prestigious law firm

It is that girl.

I have no idea what’s going on, and potentially buggered it all up yesterday, but I decided to just be happy for a bit anyway. Which I am.

my daughters named the cats when they were little - think both names were the names of cats in books they had

1 Like

good for you, sounds like you have a good attitude to it all

1 Like

I know the cat will survive but it would break my heart! Like even if a cat is in the middle of a chair i needed to sit on, i’d still sit on the floor so not to disturb it.

3 Likes

You’d kick the cat out i’d hope!

Pumpkin used to sleep in the spare room and come in as soon as my alarm went off and then sit on my chest until I got up and fed her. Problem was she was very overweight but oh so adorable.

I need a cat back in my home!

3 Likes

Sooty is a massive creature of habit. When I go to bed, he will walk in without fail and either lay on my chest or side depending on how I am lying with a ridiculously loud purr, and stay there for 15 minutes before wandering off to the bathroom and pulling the floor towel down from the towel holder and going to sleep.

Nina hangs out on the bed for a bit around the time we head up to the bedroom - I think she thinks she might get cat treats, but as soon as lights go out and we roll over she disappears.

Initially I thought Jessica might have been one of @grievoustim’s children. Little Jimbo hasn’t even worked out that he can climb out of his bed yet, despite only being a couple of months off being three. Apparently the day your children learn to get out of bed on their own and work out how to turn on the tv and make themselves a bowl of cereal, is the day that parents get their lie ins back.

2 Likes

TV’s cat sleeps on her bed all night. Won’t budge at all. Have often woken up with the cat sitting on my chest stealing my breath!

1 Like

This barman just described a beer to me as a ‘no fucks given IPA’. Does that mean it’s good or bad?

Sounds punk as Grint.

4 Likes

If they’re in brewdog after my list of suggestions earlier I’m gonna take it to the mild irks thread.

2 Likes

Just on my way to start work. Feeling good about it. Really good. Will be 3am before I know it.

2 Likes

We’ll give you an Evening Thread of pure sterling chat that will carry you through no bother.

No it was in Arcadia in Headingley. Although there is a job waiting for this fella in the marketing department of Brewdog.

This is true. Mine are also capable of bringing me tea in bed. What a winning situation…

If you ignore them fighting about whose go it is on the PlayStation…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

the more i play this out in my head the more embarrassed i am for everyone involved

1 Like