tuesday banal feat. cba

god, what a dull day. going out to a show tonight and gonna eat some vhicken wings but gotta kill 4 interminable hours before then.

work have asked us all to send in a ‘fun’ photo of us all for a photo wall, urghghg.

what the hell is going on with you? any snacks on the go?

gonna go for a paid poo

1 Like

just had a brownie

has a low-level headache for a few days now, really getting to me

was just reading an article that i thought was quite interesting then it said “more detailed info after the jump”

and i was like lol what fucken year was this

8 Likes

Didn’t eat any lunch, tempted to finally open the gigantic bag of pistachios in my desk drawer. On the bright side today is my Wednesday* and the first of SIX four day weeks in a row.

*Yesterday was still my Monday, I decided to do away with Tuesday because it is objectively the shittest day.

massive CBAs.

pretty sure I´m gonna move in September now - maybe Barcelona or even back to the UK. had a think over the weekend and the idea of teaching for another year fills me with supreme dread. the whole debacle last week has left a sour taste wrt teaching too.

Lads, get the stellas ready, I´M COMING HOME.

5 Likes

also turns out my housemate has invited someone I´d rather not have in my life to live with us next year without consulting me, so fuck that.

1 Like

would smash

15 mins til snack time here

WFHers - a question for you. I’m starting to get quite stiff/sore from sitting at my dining table working all day. Anyone had any luck asking their company to pay for a decent chair?

would sometimes spend my WFH days in bed, in my pants, so there´s always that.

Been good and done revision all day
Now having a double espresso and bemoaning the lack of snacks to hand
Going out for my mum’s bday tonight. Italian I think

Bring on the Italians.jpg

1 Like

no protein missiles/grenades knocking about?

I came this close to bringing in a big bag of balti mix into work today. It felt a bit wrong though somehow so I didn’t.

Reader, I now regret that decision.

Informative and helpful, thank-you

1 Like

:pray:

I’m going to make a cup of tea and have some Dairy Milk while I send some post out.

1 Like

The recruitment agent I’m currently talking to is called Neil Young

3 Likes

@NeilYoung