Tuesday blue skies

Neither do they

got no social interactions booked in for 2 weeks, well happy about it. feel like it takes me the entire week to wind down from every weekend at the moment, even if it’s just like going for a 2 hour walk or something. come on, brain

1 Like

They have moved beyond such simple concepts as having a “leader” or “policies” or “a hope in hell”

Ed ‘the caretaker’ Davey

1 Like

No he’s not one of my friends sadly Eric

Morning

I fell asleep on the sofa after d & d last night , then woke up at 2am then went to bed but couldn’t really settle properly so I’m sleepy today

No huge plans beyond work and odd tasks around the flat. Will do a lunchtime bike. The beach was so nice yesterday I might go there with my book again later on

Someone presumably got paid to write this.

got my first haircut in months last week, ended up paying extra for a beard trim cos the guy offered it mid haircut and I was enjoying it too much to say no

2 Likes

Morning all. I currently have the Alex Turner :neutral_face: and Miles Kane :face_vomiting: Last Shadow Puppets song My Mistakes Were Made For You stuck in my head and it’s not fucking moving.

Don’t even know how it got in there I was listening to Ezra Furman on the way in, should have Pot Holes bouncing round my head if anything.

Dropped R off ok in the end but now have crushing feelings of inadequacy as it was my brother who somehow got him happy to go while I was brushing my teeth and getting ready.

Having major anxiety about pretty much everything today and feeling like I have got myself in way over my head with some stuff. Fuck.

1 Like

Today would have been my dad’s 64th birthday. Facebook has very kindly reminded me of celebrations past. Meh.

1 Like

isn’t this the plot of ‘her’

not going to read it obviously

2 Likes

Do you ever think people working there say ‘God its like that show 24hrs in A&E in here’?

1 Like

Morning all!

The Child is at nursery. I’ve done a load of washing and restocked our groceries.

Wor Lass is watching Dynasty. I’ll probably have a coffee before I try to do some admin.

1 Like

WE’LL ALWAYS BE TOGETHER
HOWEVER FAAAAR IT SEEMS

1 Like

There’s 2 interim ones at the moment I googled it a week or so ago and can still only remember one of them Ed Davey

My mam’s got a salon. No blow drying at the moment I’m afraid.

Anyone use one of them leg pillows?

Great unused Mclusky lyrics?

5 Likes

morning,

not a great start to the day:
flat tyre - check
suspected gas leak - check

gas engineer is on his way over. gonna pop out and get some coffee