Tuesday (brrrr)

I don’t know what I was thinking but I just booked a haircut for Saturday morning at 8am. What.

1 Like

My wife usually says that they’re off to the hospital because their dick fell off their head. Even if they’re a woman.

9 Likes

Glad it wasn’t just me this morning who did this!

1 Like

It’s good fun when someone overtakes you and you end up right behind them because they get stuck behind a carrot lorry. I do an excellent sarcastic grin and thumbs-up :smiley:

5 Likes

Can’t clear my windscreen despite the fact I’ve got pure concentrate screenwash in. Nozzles just completely frozen. Still getting plenty of filth off the road too :slightly_frowning_face:

Morning all!

Wore my big coat this morning.

:smiley:

Choosing to read this as the tagline to a gritty TV show about a haggard traffic cop who doesn’t like to play by the rules.

13 Likes

Haha, kinda like picturing myself in that roll to be honest :joy:

1 Like

:smiley: ridding the UK of drink drivers before spending Christmas alone, sending unread Whatsapp messages to his estranged daughter.

2 Likes

BMW wanker who lives opposite (and gives no shites about parking or bin laws) trying and failing to start his flash car over and over again at 6AM was v. annoying, but also kind of hilarious. Waiting for some deliveries and contemplating ordering a bacon and egg sandwich…

1 Like

late.

just cbf getting up.

emailed the place i’m working today to see if i can WFH instead :pray:

Morning all. Working from home today then driving back down south. Biggest decision of the day is whether to leave early enough to be back in time for Rick Stein.

3 Likes

Morning all,

Almost stacked it half a dozen times on the walk to the station.

Had an extra four carriages on the train which made for a lovely and comfortable and quick journey in - beautiful scenes in the Herts / Beds countryside as well with some fields of untouched snow.

Absolutely fuck all to do today, really need someone even halfway suitable (preferably able more than suit) to send their CV in for the vacancy I have open. What I’ve had in so far are woefully inadequate.

He’s not a criminal, you know, but he will, perhaps, travel 80mph on the motorway if, for example, he wants to get somewhere quickly

Episode 6, wherein Trevor himself is caught speeding to try and get to his daughter’s piano recital

2 Likes

Were there scaffolders watching you look like an idiot too?

1 Like

Last day of essay writing. I fucking hate everything I’ve done so far but it’s close to sumbittable that I don’t care. In 36 hours I will feel significantly better

1 Like

Morning all.

Roath Lake looked beautiful this morning. All partially frozen, the ducks and geese silhouetted in the rising sun. I had Blanck Mass - Hive Mind on my headphones. Lovely moment. Almost made me forget I was freezing my damn bollocks off.

Hope everyone is well and takes care on the ice.

12 Likes

Can’t believe Gritty Cop finally got busted down to traffic duty.

3 Likes