Tuesday day thread, hi hello

Woke up about an hour ago and when I got out of bed I felt mega, mega dizzy. Dunno if it’s the early stages of a migraine or something.

Eat something may be yer blood sugars

2 Likes

Something sugary? Might have a Crunchie

2 Likes

You got pills and stuff for migraines?

Think I have some aspirin and def paracetamol. Going to neck some now.

1 Like

Morning
I’m v tired. I have something to properly concentrate on this morning but I’m not quite ready. Gonna go for a lil walk, get a coffee and try to tackle it before lunch.

1 Like

I think cause it’s been so humid I got a bit hot in bed last night and consequently got a bit of sweaty arse crack and in my sleep I’ve scratched it to absolute smithereens. It’s very sore, I might have to… idk? Cream it? Wear mittens to bed?

Morning, btw

3 Likes

I got a whole raft of pills from the GP after developing them over lockdown, so would suggest you look into that too. Got anti sickness pills, strong (900mg) aspirin, and the actual anti migraine pills too

1 Like

Morning pals,

Dentist appointment this morning, had a nightmare that it was my invisalign guy instead of the nice woman who did my check up and fillings a year ago who I specifically asked for (then they called yesterday trying to change it to my invisalign guy and I was like “NOOOOOOOOO! Thank you”

Anyway, it went fine, no fillings or tellings off! She does hygiene too so she’s going to give my teeth a clean tomorrow morning :grin:

I walked out without paying, just gave a cheery wave and a goodbye! to the receptionists then halfway to work I was like :thinking: oops. I’ll pay tomorrow.

Still delighted after hearing an owl last night! Hope they come back tonight.

Finished a mildly gruelling set of nights yesterday. Feeling surprisingly perky though.
Planning to go and see Three Thousand Years of Longing and possibly Hit the Road this afternoon.
Then going to bravely and respectfully support my local economy by going to my favourite bar for beers and noodles with my book.

OWLS!

2 Likes

did this at the pub at the weekend oops

did it twice last week actually! what am i like

2 Likes

This reminds me of my second date with my bf - we went to Spiritland on the Southbank and did exactly this. Had a couple of drinks each and then just went home…without even considering paying. Completely slipped our mind. I got the nerves and rang them up and they gave them to us free for our honesty :smiley:

6 Likes

Update:

pokemon GIF

2 Likes

Hi DiS

I’ve got literally nothing to update the daily thread with. NOTHING.

Hopefully something interesting, or at least notable will happen to me soon

Morning sat in a rare part of the office that i can get 4g phone signal but have loads to do.

Really need a coffee

And err yeah other exciting things.

Put way too much sugar in my ice latte ffs

Went to the dentist for the first time in 20 years. Was nowhere near as bad as I feared. Wisdom tooth only needs a filling, which is far less than the removal I was expecting. Only need one other filling too. really really relieved. I go to the dentist now! :innocent:

4 Likes

Got the new Hot Chip on again and just found some out of date peanuts on the shelf so everything’s coming up Funkhouse.

3 Likes

Kept waking up in the night and now I can’t keep my eyes open :zzz:

1 Like

its weird how “not doing work on time” can come back to bite you in the ass, eh