Tuesday day

Couldn’t sleep. Say hello to quarantine prof

35 Likes

Wassup prof, I slept like a dickhead and now my neck is in agony.

1 Like

sorry to hear that meight. not slept at all tbh, might just call it a night and get some coffee on.

1 Like

Aw man that shitty, grab a coffee and a nap later maybe?

1 Like

wfh means I don’t have to worry about looking like shit in public :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Morning Prof, Shiggsy. I too slept like shite.

Found this waiting for me this morning. Never been more proud.

11 Likes

Our baby has got himself a new routine:

Go to bed at 7.30. Wake up at 9.45 and scream for a couple of hours. Sleep until 6.00 and then scream until everyone is up. Be delightful when this has been achieved.

8 Likes

This is so babies - Guantanamo-style sleep deprivation coupled with heart melting sweetness. Damn you, babies!

5 Likes

morning

I have the morning off, might treat myself to the first taste of outside in nine days but not sure I can be arsed

1 Like

while all very strong looks i’d like to vote for moustached prof. where can i cast my vote?!

5 Likes

Greetings from Hoogy HQ

I’ll be here all day, every day.

27 Likes

Morning.
WFH…lovely and sunny so will be taking the kids out for their daily walk later as well.

@ChorizoPasta I like the middle one. Has a my name is earl vibe

2 Likes

Great news, everyone!

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2020/03/27/nasa-discovers-gas-emanating-from-uranus/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

24 Likes

Waiting to hear if I’m gonna have any work to do today. Having a bowl of cheerios. Decent. Coffeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

I can wake up literally five minutes before work if I want to

And I still want more sleep

@Epimer

Is that a Lloyds Bank t shirt ?

1 Like

Ah bollocks, I do.

1 Like

Morning

Just had a tea in bed. I should probably get up. I’m really stressed about work but I shouldn’t be cos the thing I’m stressed about is not that important in the grand scheme of things and should get resolved today. I think my stress perception is a bit wonky

Gf asked me if I was struggling to get up in the mornings now. I said for a few seconds, yeah, then I remember what I’ve got to do in Animal Crossing.

The look I got

8 Likes