Tuesday day

having a teams meeting with our big boss and all my colleagues are pissing themselves at my moustache

3 Likes

fried off some chorizo and fresh chilli. mashed up some avacado with some chilli flakes, chipotle flakes. squeeze of fresh lemon, seasoning and drizzle of olive oil. scrambled a couple of eggs, added the avacado mix and chorizo/chilli mix, grated over some cheese and splashed a bit of tobasco.

super tasty with a good kick. :+1:

5 Likes

Ffs

Get it in @Funkhouser’s charity cookbook lopes!

1 Like

the what now?!

Have tagged you in.

1 Like

missed this, will have a wee read through. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve got a right grouch on today. Might just go back to bed.

Actually slept okay last night, a miracle.

Air drumming to Blast Tyrant and trying to summon up enthusiasm for work. Had my 1:2:1 yesterday, passed my probation, which was good. Got really upset though as we talked about my closed off nature and how people are unsure what I’m feeling or how I feel about things and basically had to talk about my old cunt of a boss who made my life hell at my old place, which I think is the reason why I am very private now. Urgh. Draining.

Oh shit, that sounds like extremely hard work! I really dislike 1-2-1s that turn into therapy sessions… I really try and avoid that when I’m holding one with my direct reports.

Top work on passing probation though.

1 Like

So am I.

1 Like

I wonder what’s going on with SEAL Team Bravo or whatever, today :thinking:

Spent too long sitting on my leg and now I’ve lost my foot.

1 Like

So do I, and that’s why I’m about to get up and watch it with my spinninninning.

1 Like

I absolutely fucked up my foot doing this yesterday. I think I’ve pulled something in my foot after sitting on it for too long and loosing feeling. Be careful FL!

Ouch :grimacing:

I will bear in mind this cautionary tale. Relocated my foot, but only after descending some stairs and having to look at my feet to make sure I was properly on each step.

Yeah this is the first proper 1:2:1 I’ve had, it was actually good though to talk and I didn’t go massively in depth as I would have needed a whole day probably! I did mention about wanting a mentor, as I really found that helps. Thank you, had some nice comments from my colleagues, made me feel valued :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done some more cleaning now gonna watch all of This Country again and eat my bodyweight in Firecracker Lobster crisps.

2 Likes

Tendon repaired, all stitched up, orthopaedic shoe on.

Nhs is bloody brilliant isnt it.

20 Likes