Tuesday early twats thread

Are you pronouncing this American-style, or correctly?

Hullo early twats. My early twat cat woke me up at 5 to be let out like a DICK then I couldnā€™t get back to sleep so when little one started grunting around I got her up, sort milk, fed her and she fell asleep on me, then Mrs stack and twat cat joined us. Sleepy sofa.

Last record was Al Greenā€™s greatest hits I think.

Last thing played on the guitar outside of a standard noodle was BBC snooker theme. Itā€™s my party piece.

Replacements on the way on. First five albums going for shit all on scamazon right now :ok_hand:

1 Like

canā€™t play the guitar. well a bit. not much. can do a bit of flute on the flute and recorder. again, not much

Dynamic Rockers - beautiful roots reggae, baby

probably the ex. I was a boring boyfriend

is this the live-in ex?!

It sure is fitz, think @Epimer called this early doors! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well we didnā€™t see that happeningā€¦

7 Likes

They donā€™t just call me Mystic Meg for my penchant for wearing capes, you know.

2 Likes

so whenā€™s she signing up for DiS thenā€¦?

Good stag?

I canā€™t play the guitar
I havenā€™t listened to vinyl in a while
The cat fell asleep in my arms last weekend

Iā€™m still sick and starting to get really livid with it,
#9daystilholibobs

Ahahahahaha thatā€™d kibosh the relationship

1 Like

Managed a good solid hour of working from home and now Iā€™m just twiddling the mouse (never heard it called etc etc etc) to keep Lync from betraying me.

My gf is going to be at the same work seminar as me later. Going to spend the rest of the morning trying to think of ways I can wind her up while still being professional. Best Iā€™ve got so far is pretending to not know her while introducing myself to her colleagues, as sheā€™s told them who I am. I think I can do better.

Morning!

Last thing I played on the guitar? I think I was playing some Iron and Wine when I was sat up in bed a couple of nights ago

Last vinyl I listened to? Canā€™t remember. Havenā€™t had a working record player since uni

Last person to fall asleep in my arms? Mrs CCB

AOB? My knee and shoulder and hip hurt after I fell off my bike yesterday. Evening! - #24 by colon_closed_bracket

probably something by pavement
otis blue
my dog

Read about that last night. What the actual fuck, thatā€™s such a busy stretch to be cycling the wrong way down.

Glad it wasnā€™t any worse.

1 Like

What was the last thing you played on the guitar :guitar:?

Honestly canā€™t remember, maybe some Cream?

What was the last vinyl you listened to?

Miles - Kind of Blue last night.

Who was the last person to fall asleep in your arms?

My wife.

fucking hell. this album is so beautiful! nice work, peen

1 Like

Lol. No.

Hello everyone.

Bit bored today. Saw a couple of films at the cinema last night (Little Men and Hunt For The Wilderpeople), both were :100: and I didnā€™t fall asleep!

Was gonna go out tonight again as well but I cba. Two nights out of the flat in a row feels extravagant.

Tomorrow is my one year anniversary of working here and apparently weā€™re having a ā€œdisaster planningā€ scenario and thereā€™s a chance we might all get sent home. Excellent.

Why not?