Tuesday evening did I beat leafy to it

pcbe

YESSSSSSSS

1 Like

What is pcbe?

Not that Brexit thing is it?

3 Likes

Hello kermwerm. I just nipped to the co-op for (almond) milk and came back with two Belgian buns, some vegan ice cream, a jam roly poly pudding, and no (almond) milk, if that answers your question at all.

How are you?

3 Likes

Thank-you for starting the thread epimer. Went to see First Man today, bit bleak wasn’t it? Have booked somewhere to stay for six weeks so in two weeks time I’ll be a west end wanker. New job still hasn’t contacted me :angry:

1 Like

Just had fajitas for dinner.
Got nothing to do for the rest of the night so I’m leaving it up to you lovely sexy people to entertain me.

hello there :wave: :slight_smile:

5 Likes

*hello future new roomie :wave: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:wave: let me know when I can pick up the keys :wink:

5 Likes

Evening! Gonna drinks some beers, read some Lord of the Rings then maybe play some Dark Souls.

3 Likes

#wendy

1 Like

Good evening. Just gym’d, was horrendous in there but feel good about it now. Gonna make breakfast for dinner when I get in. Also trying to make some last minute birthday plans. Fish* n chips followed by beers sounds good enough, doesnt it? Sweet.

:grinning::joy::grinning:

If this is beans on toast again, I swear to GOD eric

1 Like

I really enjoyed that movie but, yes, perhaps a little bleak.

1 Like

Waiting on the tv coming home with stuff for dinner. fuckin starvin.
I’m contemplating the gym tomorrow morn :thinking:

gym has not been too bad so far round here akshually. have only gone in the afternoon though, it’s prolly madness after 5pm

1 Like

Thinking poached egg, avo and beans on toast.

• Sounds fine
  • UNSUSTAINABLE!!!

0 voters

No no no, beans and avo can’t mix

2 Likes