Tuesday evening is here

Thank you slicky I had not realised that was tonight, guess I’ll have to be home by 8 then :+1:

1 Like

You much younger/slimmer in this photo

1 Like

Cheese on crumpets

• Acceptable
  • Deviant

0 voters

My man Hector is decent. Really pleased I went for it tbh.

@laelfy thx

1 Like

Cheese on crumpets with a cheeky layer of marmite underneath

3 Likes

Just made aome banging seitan in a bbq sauce with brocolli and rice.

Love isa c-m.

4 Likes

Evening all

Managed to arrive home three minutes after slightly annoying relative left. Had macaroni and cheese for dinner. Gonna watch the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend finale. Got my slobs on. 4-0 CCB

2 Likes

Sharp fades there, @rich-t. Looking good.

1 Like

its claw time, baby

3 Likes

Cycling :white_check_mark:
Managed to locate some lemongrass earlier so thomasina’s obscure rice chicken is marinating ready for tomorrow. Misery (East Anglian @epimer) baked spud for dinner with :fish: and :corn:
Gonna drink some beers and keep one eye on Lady Macbeth and the other on laptop football.

Oooh! That proper suits you. I’m not usually a big fan of trendy haircuts but you look well fit! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hot

:fire:

6 Likes

Banging haircut there Rich.

Mate.

Thank fuck that working week is done. Exhausted and run down and feeling a bit down in the dumps. Had doner kebabs for tea because cba cooking and got some beers. Cannot wait to not have to go to work tomorrow.

Have you got the correct rice though?

eating the spanish equivalent of a rustlers burger. not bad/10

You fucking hipster!

1 Like

Like an English Rustlers burger but with chorizo yeah?

6 Likes

Not feeling 100% here. Just a cold but I get very stubborn when sick. I’m definitely run down from doing way too much over the last few weeks.

Watching ‘Jane The Virgin’ now, will watch some football in a minute. Eating some of the best chorizo I’ve ever had so that’s good.