Tuesday evening is the evening that it is today

Evening boys and girls

Spent the morning riding trains around the Worcestershire (and Herefordshire) countryside in the sun.

Came home and had a quick turn of riding a bike around the Worcestershire countryside in the sun.

Had pizza for dinner.

Early bedtime and then do it all again tomorrow (except the pizza for dinner bit).

So jealous of people who live near the sea. Even if the sea in this country is too cold to be of any real use.

4 Likes

I had a very boring and repetitive task to do at work today which took much longer than i would have liked. Feel a bit zombified as a result. And my hands ache from pressing the same keys over and over.

Those crazy bastards have gone and fixed my boiler! :smiley:

5 Likes

I forgot to post my Milhouse gif :sob:

1 Like

I love that you’re a punner now.

I’m quite happy being landlocked, reckon it makes it more of a treat when we do get to see the sea, but sometimes think it would be nice to have a local bit of beach to go down to…

Really want to take the dog to the beach but not a chance I’m driving an hour and a half down the M5 just so he can have a splash about and then drive all the way back with a stinking soggy dog.

1 Like

probably working til 10 or so trying to make corporate jargon sound ‘more exciting’

think it might be time for my annual existential crisis

2 Likes

Nice day for a stew, what you reckon @profk

3 Likes

Should I dm you my address?

1 Like

What a glorious night down at the beach. It feels like Brighton has reawakened after the winter. It goes into hibernation, and then a day like today happens, and suddenly everyone’s having barbecues and drinking and smiling and just having a great time. I bloody love where I live.

8 Likes

so fucking tired I want to cry

starting work at 8 with a 15 minute lunch at 12 and a 4 hour workshop from 2-6 in the afternoon, and then some follow up, is not - as the kids say - the one

might see if an ice cream takes the edge off

1 Like

I can recommend these ice cream bad boys

5 Likes

Wish you were here

15 Likes

Gonna have a Marabou Apelsinkrokant I think

or maybe there’s some Haagen-Dazs Brownie Machiatto left… let’s see

1 Like

Great black metal bands that never were.

7 Likes

Shoreham’s nice this evening too!

4 Likes

Lush - I saw some pics from yesterday of the Marina where the boats were all grounded - I hope they don’t need to send the lifeboat out tonight!

1 Like

Think it’s the lowest tide of the year tonight right? Nice to have some sunshine to accompany it!