Tuesday evening no thread?

Twice in one day I know I am greedy.

Watching four weddings and a funeral :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

evening tilty

need to go on bike but cbf. just want to eat pasta.

Really cold out, house is nice and toasty.
Heading to The Low Anthem gig soon.
Finishes at 10 so I’ll be back in toasty house by 10.30 either with a chippy or nice snacks I reckon.

Just had tofu (basil taifun @thewarn) salad Pittas.

2 Likes

Evenin’

I’m three days behind on my advent calendar. Might cash in now.

Watching Extras, haven’t seen it since it was on. It’s alright isn’t it.

1 Like

The rain was so bad I couldn’t see or move, hid behind a wall in this alley where people always poo. That was pleasant.

Pretty cold. Put clean sheets on and put the heating on as a treat, like Rockerfeller :moneybag:

Upstairs neighbour texting me about the adjacent neighbours sex noises again. Saying it’s not a problem as its in the day but she has to put on the washing machine to drown it out and blah blah blah, clearly it is a problem. OMG, just fuck off mate.

Sure I had something worthwhile to say, but actually, I doubt it.

10 Likes

I think they are, but bad experiences resonate so much more strongly with you than good ones (at least, they do for me, I think there was some science evidence backing this up but I can’t remember where from). I get told I’m too naive a lot and too trusting, and I’ve been burned by that in the past, but I think most people are decent (also, I have to take responsibility for my own part in other people not being great to me, either through me being callous and insensitive, or general MH stuff clouding my thinking or whatever).

Just ate some pasta with some pesto made out of leftover fridge and cupboard bits, now it is time to work!

2 Likes

You’d know poo alley peeper :wink:

2 Likes

It’s more the giant poos they leave behind that gives it away

5 Likes

Takes a pooer to know etc…

2 Likes

Car’s making a horrific noise. Got bad bad dread now

1 Like

Good evening.

I got nothing.

Is there a post what you want for Xmas thread?

Struggling to give siblings ideas.

2 Likes

The idea is that some people might give ideas that they can pass onto people and what not

Not that we all link our siblings to the thread.

Hi team. Op happened. No idea how it went but I’m tired sore and dehydrated. They teased me with early release but no Dr has seen me yet and now I feel like crap as the meds wear off.

Best thing is that the medication I make at work on plant was administered to me which is fun.

4 Likes

What happened that you needed a second op?

Good evening, this is off our first record, most people don’t own it

Post op pain from the first one skyrocketed on Sunday so I went in. They spotted a hernia on my first CT scan that looked to be fucking up my groin ligaments and nerves, so went in to fix it with some implanted mesh membrane for strength. Will find out what they actually did soon I think that’s what the said they were going to.

What type of noise?