Tuesday Evening - Post as you will

Evening all!

I’ll be writing a job application and discussing Xmas plans with Wor Lass.

You?

Back from work. About to do kiddo #1’s bathtime after this cuppa. Then roasted veg and halloumi for tea, then kiddo #2’s bathtime. How exciting

I’m going to see a band tonight :cowboy_hat_face:

Teeth of the Sea :metal:

8 Likes

Might stay in and play computer games, for a change of pace.

2 Likes

Finished work for 9 days :partying_face: Chips lasagna and cider for tea.

4 Likes

Actually got home at 5 which is a revelation. Had dinner and everything all done by the time I normally am getting home…so much evening. To post on here…

MrS’s birthday so we are watching some nobel prize concert as he likes that kind of thing then it’s The Undoing finale with some cookies.

1 Like

just did Jez’s tricking the boiler tactic by putting up the heater high to give it something to aim for

5 Likes

Haven’t really been on here today, someone catch me up quickly?

spoons, can’t live with em can’t live without them
also everyone’s unresolved trauma from their parents dinner routines

3 Likes

Pretty textbook stuff.

1 Like

You know that feeling when every single fibre of your being is exhausted on a deep quantum level and wants to shutdown to sleep mode and you’re fighting & fighting to stay awake and your whole body jingle jangles like blunt pins & needles ?

That

1 Like

Really looking forward to watching this

As you will

3 Likes

Just had the toddler dancing to the Top Gun theme on the bed which has to be one of my 2020 highlights.

Lasagnes are sandwiches

4 Likes

They were just talking about lasagne sandwiches on the one show

:roll_eyes: not everything is sandwiches.

1 Like

They need to stop reading DiS for their research

3 Likes

Just got pissed off cos sharepoint wouldn’t save to the same location. Do you want to
A)save somewhere else so everyone else that needs this information can’t see it unless you fuck about?, or
B) lose all the work you’ve just done?

Gonna eat pasta

Any excuse

2 Likes