Tuesday Evening - Post as you will

Hahaha

Enjoy

:wave::smirk_cat::pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Evening,

My evening started late because of falling into the trap of “one more chapter” the having to read twenty fucking pages of some Enid Blyton nonsense.

Having an AF beer and watching a bit of masterchef

Cornish? :scream::scream:

2 Likes

I had one of my annual conversations with students about how everyone in Glasgow is quite happy to call their friends the c word but gets quite aggressively embarrassed if anyone gives them a compliment.

1 Like

Oh now you’ve done it.

Evening all

Bit of a busy day, just unwinding now. On a positive note: I’ve been trying to get my old NAD turntable back into working order as a surprise Christmas present for Mrs CCB (the present itself is two of her favourite albums on vinyl, but obvs needed something to okay them in). The stylus arrived yesterday and fitted, and the preamp arrived today :slight_smile: just needs a bit of a clean and polish and it’s good to go.

Thanks to the folk on this thread for helping!

3 Likes

Not much worse than NADs that don’t work

1 Like

Deviant behaviour

Tell it to Ocean’s Twelve

1 Like

I’m into yoga now

1 Like

Ahh man as @manches indicated on the rolling ambient/drone/modern comp thread, RIP Harold Budd. What a fantastic career. Legend in the ambient world.

Ocean’s Baker’s Dozen

1 Like

What’s yr long list?

Heard precisely 3 of your list!

I really need to listen to SAULT, seems like it would be right up my alley. Haven’t gotten round to it yet, will rectify.

I absolutely love fruit pastille lollies. Eaten three tonight.

And yes I can fit it all in.

Jesus and the 11 Disciples
Jesus and the 12 Disciples
Jesus and the 13 Disciples

Jesus and the 8 Female Disciples

Let’s all get in the Christmas spirit with a little Chilly.

1 Like

pretty bored.

Would you like a fruit pastille ice lolly? I’ve got one left

2 Likes