Tuesday Evening - Post as you will

Evening. Had beans on toast again. Might be bean’d out now. Going to go try the post office again, hopefully won’t beat up any old ladies.

Since posting this I crashed into a 25 minute microsleep

I think there might be something wrong with me y’know

You’ve had a ridiculously stressful year, like a lot of people - it’s going to be showing in a tonne of different ways for everyone. While it’s a shitty thing to hope, hopefully it’s that. But it’s never a bad idea to get to the docs if you’re feeling as out of sorts as that. Take care of yourself

3 Likes

Fucking hell. I WANT THIS SO BADLY.

2 Likes

YOU WANNA LETS DO IT? is the best bit :joy:

2 Likes

Had the final day in my department today. Felt anticlimactic walking out of there given the circumstances. Don’t even know what section of our organisation I’ll be working by the time I get back in late January.

More than six weeks off is fucking sweet relief though.

3 Likes

‘Thank you so much for teaching me how to make this’

Hun, you’ve just put some lasagne inside some garlic bread

2 Likes

Cheers shiggs

Yeah, my sleep is all over the place. Stress + Swedish winter is my self-diagnosis, can’t remember when I last saw the sun

Six weeks!

What are you gonna do?

Hopefully mind my new born daughter and GF! Should be arriving this weekend!

17 Likes

I suddenly remembered earlier about a time I went into the Spar near where I went to school and there was a lad in front of me in the queue buying a dozen packs of lard.

Must’ve been at least 15 years ago. What a weird and pointless thing to remember.

4 Likes

:pray:t3:

Give ’em my love :heart:

1 Like

Thanks boss!

Evening Keith and friends,

I’m listening to Chloe X Halle in front of the YouTube fire.

@Avery’s popping out to the shop and I’m trying to think what I can get away with while he’s gone.

2 Likes

Can’t believe you’re having a baby I feel like I’ve watched you grow up

10 Likes

Just back from the gym, cracking open a can pre footy

1 Like

I even have a pension now! A PENSION

2 Likes

Just put my username into the Chrome address bar by mistake and it lead me to this :joy::joy::joy:

18 Likes

EVENING ALL

Someone linked me to this short film development thing and I’m doing an application for that, and trying to figure out which ideas are good and how to best present them and stuff

• Roscoe and Marlon vs. Mecha-Gojira
  • Roscoe and Marlon Exhume The Dead
  • Roscoe and Marlon: Friendship is Marlon
  • Toy Story 3 2: Vengenance

0 voters

I have a great/ awful story about paternity leave which I’ve probably shared before.

A former colleague of mine used the two paternity weeks allowed for his second child to move out of the family home into a bachelor flat and leave his wife (and children).

I wouldn’t advise doing that.