Tuesday evening thread for Tuesday evening.

Idgi

Right?! It barely even makes sense.

(the top comment, it’s not my photo)

1 Like

I saw your comment and it was a 2 likes and a theo like 5mths later at 2am sorta job

Low bar on Reddit obvs :wink:

3 Likes

gold standard of posts this

2 Likes

My brothers have completely ignored all my requests (bin bag full of cans, couch, compilation videos of Gianfranco Zola goals) and instead we’re going to Glasgow for a three day piss-up. FFS.

2 Likes

The shouldn’t try to undertake someone is a good comment too

And yours obvs.

1 Like

I like it but why’s the light part so tiny

5 Likes

6 hours of back to back 1-1 English lessons without a break is probably my limit, it seems. Fuck me, might as well have been speaking French at the end of that.

Last one was two snooty psychology professors who are mates too. Idk man, cat = gato, stop asking me fucking pointless questions.

Made a herbal tea but got the ratio of cold to hot water wrong and now will need to have another

I followed a recipe for dinner (usually never do and cook intuitively and still eat it if its shit) but I followed a recipe for lemon mascarpone pasta and it was honestly like eating a salty lemon cheesecake :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Lemon pasta sauce for me is basically always ‘yeah this tastes like washing up liquid’

3 Likes

Who invented fangs? On vampires and that

Bram Stoker

1 Like

I have no idea if this is true or not

*Fairy up liquid

2 Likes

No I am not, how very dare you

1 Like
1 Like

Think it predates Stoker in literature tbf, Polidori and that. Probably just general predatory animal imagery isn’t it to mix in with the nice gent facade.

what’s up dudes?

2 Likes