Tuesday Evening thread for Witches and Everyone else

Took me a little too long to realise the big plus was for a new topic.

Just waiting for the oven to heat up to cook some L.macs to have with a sort of creamy caulliflower mash.

Probably watch the snooker.

Nothing achieved work wise again, tomorrow I will get up early and do good work.

3 Likes

@Witches

1 Like

I made a beef taco pasta bake and massively over did it on the cheese and it fucking ruled.

Job interview next week for one I really want. Yes mate.

3 Likes

I’m eating my bucket bread. Might give up all other foods tbh

Want some kind of massive filthy dessert but all we’ve got in is Oreos. Now, I like Oreos a lot, but they’re just not going to do the job here.

This is the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone ever.

3 Likes

I wish there was a device where I could close my eyes and visualise the words I wanted to type, and they’d appear here so I didn’t have to go through the rigmarole of typing

Hey hey.

Had some pasta, pesto, fake chicken and garlic bread dinner. Now promised the kids a board game - Coppit. Then it’s some work in front of the football I reckon.

@epimer my intense sympathies.

You can say them.into some things can’t you??

I can, like I am doing now! But the voice recognition software is a little unpredictable at times so you never know what is going to come out with.

That’s not too bad actually

Hello my name is French toast and I am trying the voice dictation thing for the very first time ever I don’t have a very big Willy and I like watching top gear the end haberdashery roast potatoes eat Cadburys boost kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Anyway, good evening all.

Today has been a tricky day:

• we found out that Mrs ccb has to go into work more often than was planned, so I will now be in charge of the homeschooling a lot more.
  • Work has been a pain in the arse.
  • we nearly set the house on fire: I managed to leave a ring on the hob and Mrs CCB managed to put a pair of oven gloves on top of it. The house now smells of an acrid plastic smoke.

^ @slicky that’s what voice recognition normally looks like!! Now corrected

2 Likes

Thank you. That doesn’t help me.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever eaten an Oreo

Hold on, what?

1 Like

Massively overrated

9 Likes

I have had Oreo ice cream… “cookies and cream”? Ben and jerries? Tasted like dust.

I would say they are cheap and effective.

Get a secretary?? :laughing:

1 Like

Lucky.

They’re not good.

They’re shit aren’t they. Got a packet in the cupboard for some reason but I never ever open them, even if I’m desperate

2 Likes