Tuesday evening thread sponsored by unlucky’s marshmallows

Evening. Manchester. Tempura halloumi. Masterchef. Expenses. Rick Stein.

You?

1 Like

20 Likes

Chips for dinner then I’m going to play my new computer game.

I am an adult.

5 Likes

change in the time I go to the gym (going around lunchtime now as opposed to at 10pm) and not having the exact same food available has thrown me a bit. constantly hungry :grimacing:

other than that, Surrey. pork n veg. football. job hunting. pokemon.

Marshmallows on a hot chocolate

• Lots of little 'uns
  • Couple of biggies

0 voters

Can I shock you?

No please shock someone else.

13 Likes

You want to pop the big ones in your mouth just at the point they start to get all melty.

3 Likes

lots of little ones and pretend they’re sailors that have capsized their boat and you’re a big whale eating them as they try to swim away

11 Likes

Anyone tried those blocks of chocolate on a stick that youre supposes to swirl in hot milk?

1 Like

Ms Horse is over at her folks’ place till the wedding. She’s only been gone an hour and I’ve already ditched my dinner plans and eaten 5 custard donuts I got for 15p instead.

She’s a very lucky woman.

22 Likes

Yes but I swirled mine in hot chocolate. Jesus wept with joy.

1 Like

Double hot chocolate, nice.

1 Like

Dinner for one.

5 Likes

When’s the wedding?

Saturday. My plan to shed a couple of pounds before then is not going well.

3 Likes

Might as well just embrace it. She’s not going to pull out now so…

5 Likes

I like your thinking. I have a last suit fitting on Thursday so as long as I’ve put any extra timber on by then I’m golden.

was supposed to be going to london in the morn on that sharp flight to london but i’ve decided to cancel. which is good cos i won’t have to get up at 5am.

gonna cook some dinner and then do a bit of work, then watch some masterchef.

Alrighty?

Gonna make an authentic Spanish frittata (pea, bean and goats cheese) with salad and new spuds. Off tomorrow, have beer. Watching MasterChef and the lad Rick later