TUESDAY EVENING! (thread)

Oh fuck, I forgot about that.

Have to slog through some emails here. Messaging a lady on OKC. The lady I went on the date with last week hasnā€™t texted me back after it so I think Iā€™ll leave that off.

Really need to buy a laptop soon as well, replying to emails on an iPad is such a pain in the arse.

Donā€™t get me wrong, Iā€™m a 12-on-the-dot kinda fella. Just feels wrong to go any earlier.

I did some shift work over the summer (stewarding at a festival) and I got sent on my first lunch break at 10.30am. Now that felt wrong!

remember at school folk suddenly decided wearing shoes that youā€™d nicked from bowling alleys was cool. it really wasnā€™t.

drank a dr. pepper.

Iā€™m a bit worried that I donā€™t actually like dr. pepper anymore.

Sometimes I just sit down and think wtf have I done with the last six hours/months/years.

1 Like

ā€¦Noā€¦?

i went to a weird school

going to listen to some
spotify:album:5OtaRmEFDEDWIwxpqOgf03

1 Like

Bet there are people in small towns in those countries with too much time on their hands who do just that.

Getting a bit misty eyed seeing the cathedral on TV :sleepy: Lovely tribute to Graham Taylor there too.

UTI

ousted via the same DiS admin ā€˜kompromatā€™ policy that did fidel last year.

open your eyes SHEEPLE.

2 Likes

Eating loads of biscuits.

1 Like

I am drinking a raspberry flavoured beer and itā€™s not very nice. I have had OK raspberry flavoured beer before but this is not one of them.

@Jeremys_Iron

uti

2 Likes

Good to see Sheffield United on bbc1

Can I just shock you, I know him and he does have a Urinary Tract Infection.

UTI

Strike 1 ruff-dog. Strike 1.

UTI