Tuesday Evening Thread

Just off to work. Can’t believe I’m gonna miss Rick Stein

Social anxiety has been and is being a rate twatter

Also considered mushrooms on toast but went with roast vegetable pasta in the end.

Feeling rough as balls right now. Sore throat just won’t quit.

I thought it would be the last episode tonight since he’s actually made it to Mexico, but no, 3 more episodes.

1 Like

I’ve already eaten it :joy:

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face:

got some doritos and some matchmakers tonight. Single life is great!

1 Like

Are you going to be in your own big pic, Bam?

I’m a bit worried that there won’t be room to fit me in nicely, 7 left to go gonna be tricky

I had creole’d aubergine and cous cous - would creole/ 10 again.

If @rich-t is pretending to work (I don’t envy you), @Ruffers is drained and @ericthefourth is on sabbatical, is it up to me or @laelfy to start Steinegeddon?

3 Likes

Sorry chum. I’m an hour ahead so I couldn’t wait any more :cry:

I’ve mostly written my assignment, I’m honestly just skimming them to cherry pick some sweet ass quotes to slide into the rest of the text.

1 Like

I wish, I’d probably feel more motivated if it was!

Hope you find some space - it wouldn’t be right with you not in it!

1 Like

Fair. Start taking photos of everything you eat and we won’t get into this mess again :grinning:

I’ve already started my one thread today.

1 Like

Not great vibes in the house. Stress levels through the roof for three out of five of us. I think I’m not helping by swanning around the place freely after I quit the job yesterday. I wish I was able to make things better so I’m just cleaning up the gaff to make people’s lives easier.

Going to read the paper and then go rehearse on my own. Learning some cover songs to fit into the Hags reunion set.

What’s the stress about? And what happened to the days of your house having all night benders all the time?

you’re a good lad KG!

1 Like

:joy: deal