Tuesday Evening Thread

Hello :wave:

I’m in Wahaca (woo!) sitting next to a couple having a awkward first (?) date.

After this it’ll be back to the hotel to do some work and watch the Liverpool game.

What are you all up to this evening?

I’m in the bath singing along to the replacements.

this is all I have planned.

hi y’all

i had scrambled egg and avo for tea, followed up with some crisps

feel a bit sick now though. doing a crossword. i should be sorting out my stuff but nah, fuck that.

Is masterchef on? I still havent watched last nights.

Hello
Got home from work to find that one of my uncled had passed away somewhat unexpectedly after some operations on his back that didn’t go as planned. Bit sad, especially for my aunt and cousins, but what can you do

Really sorry to hear that froglet, that sucks :frowning:

Shit sorry to hear that froglet, hope you’re ok

Ah sorry for your loss froglet.

that’s awful, take care of yourself froglet

That’s shitty, sorry to hear that Froglet.

I’m stuck in work till 22:30 but definitely going to watch the footy as I work.

I have an egg sandwich for tea and I feel pretty sad about that. I might go to Booths.

The loudest person in the world is sat next to me.

hope you’re ok x

Used getting a second interview for a job as an excuse to order a celebratory pizza. Watching Worst Cooks In America on Netflix waiting for the football to start. I’m predicting City 2-0 and some kind of howling miss in the last 3 minutes, maybe a penno or something.

Very much this while I also pay attention to Grandbrothers at the Village Underground. The one bloody night I want the band to start at 9.30 they’re on at 9.15…

Well done funkster!

It’s ok, we’ll have it wrapped up by then.

Oh wait, we already do!

Cheers! It’s only call centre work but the money and perks are pretty good so here’s hoping.

Doing my last nightshift of this nightmare job, finishing at 3am and starting another job at 9am tomorrow. Only doing it the once though which is doable, hope that’s ok @ghostpony

Only had a light dinner so I might smash some pizza or something for tea.

No no no no. If anyone knows a 3-0 half-time lead isn’t the end of matters in Europe, it’s us.

That’s acceptable under the circumstances. Look after yourself though bro.