Tuesday evening thread

There isn’t one yet, is there? Well, there is one now.

Plain old pasta and tomato sauce for dinner here

1 Like

Also, isn’t it great that the mods have changed the settings so we can have “Tuesday evening thread” again, rather than a unique combination of words. Thanks mods

2 Likes

Had not-spag not-bol. Waiting for Fortnite to update so I can play a few games with mah banbeano, then might shoot some zombies and have an early night.

Had pasta with soft cheese mixed with pesto

Was shit

Amazing

On the train home from our godforsaken capital (had a nice time, made a few detours to a) try Chai Guys (not as good as aura chai) b) walk past Wiltons Music Hall c) to buy some pistachio madeleines for M but the stall was shut.

Very tired. Need to go straight to bed when I get home, but I have to do a presentation for a meeting at 10am.

Might just quit instead.

2 Likes

Sometimes a simple pasta dish seems such a great idea. One of the best meals I’ve ever had in my life was pasta and tomato sauce - although that was at a posh restaurant on the Amalfi coast. Literally nothing will compare with that though. I should give up having it because I’ll never have better pasta again

1 Like

Also, I love wearing a mask on the train as no one can see my mouth open when I fall asleep

1 Like

Having dinner at Thaikuhn then gig, will leave after support band

After seeing your insta post I’m now going out almost solely to buy chai ingredients

1 Like

Pizza?

Stressful and unsatisfying day at work. And it’s fucking freezing. Gonna have an Anna Jones halloumi and chickpeas thing tonight but it’s gonna take something to distract me from my sulk tbh

Temperature seems to have suddenly plummeted over the past hour. Had to check I hadn’t inadvertently left the back door open

Conchiglie and soy-based meat substitute sauce

Think i’ve recovered from the hangover bit and am now into the existential dread phase. Brrrr. Meant to go out for a run tonight but absolutely no chance of that happening. Think i’ll have a nice long bath and an early night.

2 Likes

Spunked a whole load of future credit card debt on the og bairn’s upcoming birthday and both bairn’s Christmasses.

Wife still got a rotter of a cold and I can feel one brewing. So to help my immune system with this imminent battle I’m going to the pub to watch the Scotland game.

Not a lot planned tomorrow but hoping I don’t wake up feeling like death.

nights are fair drawing in

4 Likes

Gnome’s cooking us a Maafe and I’m very excited, imo.

just looked up what this is and now i want it

1 Like

Had a couple of glasses of wine but regret not buying a dessert. I might see if I can pull something together.