Tuesday Evening Thread

They could be. My jetpack days are long gone sadly but I think they can be used in both ways

1 Like

Like for the sofa eve not the bad work day or misery dinner

1 Like

Neil Morrisey is posher than I realised

Yes I’m watching the one show

1 Like

Oh shit yeah. The ONE time in my life when I’m not thinking about Thunderbird 2!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear your TV is broken!

2 Likes

A dis quote if ever there was one

They’re great

1 Like

Still got Covid
Still got symptoms
But past the fever & sweats & headache stages and full into the cough & deep anger phase

I’m bristling, stay back

Stay strong BITT! :heart:

Fuck off!

3 Likes

An easy like from @MartinClunes there

2 Likes

That’s the spirit

2 Likes

Landing in order to fuck up everyone

Making dishoom curry, so stressed and badlt organised. Bet it will taste nice but rn ahhhh

I’m so tired innit. In-laws are stressing me out and they’re here for almost 2 more weeks!!!

My freelance work that I did indeed not bother starting last night despite telling you all I absolutely had to, well, it’s taking me much longer than I thought :grimacing: which would be OK if the day job wasn’t really busy this week too.

Did just find a women in the census whose middle name was Kitchen so that’s amused me enough to keep at it, thanks Agnes Kitchen!

6 Likes

Listening to Deep Purple because I’m reliving my 16yo musical tastes and turning into my dad at the same time apparently

2 Likes

spaaaaaaaaaaaaace truuuuuuckin’

durdurudrdurdur

1 Like

(sorry I hate that song)

Don’t say sorry

the numerous live versions would be worse for you then. Almost 20 mins long iirc, especially the one on Made in Japan

1 Like