Tuesday Evening Thread

oh god. It’s 100% meat and potatoes rock. Makes sense I wouldn’t like it as I never liked a Sunday Roast either

1 Like

Aye it’s bollocks alright. But exactly the type of bollocks I need this evening tbh. Used to spend hours listening to them. Absolute spanner i was.

1 Like

Should have got a lot of work done as didnt post much but I didnt, so not sure what I did all day

2 Likes

hey man I used to listen to Guns N’ Roses when I found out Appetite for Destruction came out on the day I was born so we all make mistakes!

2 Likes

Reckon this fella in Holby City is modeled on The G-Man from Half-Life

2 Likes

Oh just found a guy called Wingfield Hunt.

3 Likes

Update

ahhhh

1 Like

Got some of that Wild deodorant, can’t wait to not smell of Lynx Africa all the time.

Is there anything better than going to Asda at this time in the evening

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

At gig now. Gig nice.

1 Like

anyone?

1 Like

Get me some Asda smart price crunchy peanut butter please

1 Like
disclaimer: i am shit at cryptic crosswords

Commie?
Speed of light = c
Covering no distance = 0mm
That is = ie
Revolutionary = commie

5 Likes

Oh, another good name - Hamlin Holland.

1 Like

I lost today’s Wordle. I’m out :pensive:

I came across a person called Violet Outlaw in the late 90s. Still remember that name.

1 Like

Thank you. Completed it.

2 Likes

Amazing! I love the name Violet, my great Aunty is called that and always wanted it as a name. I see it’s super popular again now. Nothing going to beat Violet Outlaw.

I’m currently on the records for Robespierre Grice, a pickle packer.

2 Likes

Always used to do the Asda/Tesco run at like midnight when we were at uni.

Something very soothing about going round a supermarket in the dead of night, having the shop pretty much to yourself apart from the workers and the mess of pallets and cages on the shopfloor.

Are 24 hour supermarkets even a thing anymore? Even the huge Asda at Minworth doesn’t do it anymore according to Google maps.

2 Likes

been on the tins

5 Likes