Tuesday evening thread

Evenin’ all. What are you all up to this evening?

I am going to:

• Watch Cork City play Dundalk on the telly.
  • See a short film I helped write and record the soundtrack for.
  • Watch the ‘Ziggy Stardust…’ film as part of a film festival.

I want to but am not going to:

• Take pills and listen to Fang Island and the Mae Shi all night.
1 Like

That sounds like a splendid Tuesday night paisan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Almost certainly not going to the pub to watch the Scotland game

watching a vt about clowns on the local news. 65 cases of clown scares in teeside. 19 cases in cumbria in one day. they’ve went to ask a touring circus what they think and they’re so sad that people are giving clowns a bad name.

Heyooo
Watch football, some TV, early night. Working away tomorrow :worried:

going to sit alone and think about suicide

evening

I was planning on leaving work at like half 4 after one meeting I had at 4 and then finishing off some work from home, but they made the meeting last til 6 so fuck that.

currently I plan on eating some pringles and then beyond that I dunno.

What flavour Pringles?

1 Like

I wonder why…

1 Like

Hello friends, in the office innit.

Aww, the poor sad clowns.

We’re here if you need us Bam!

2 Likes

thanks, I need something real in my life, I feel like it’s all just a bad dream.

1 Like

2 Likes

I also have some xtra spicy chilli sauce ones, and some walkers paprika stax or whatever they’re called because they were on offer and I seemingly can’t resist any crisps placed in a tube

The Aldi version are called Stack Chipz or something.

No problem Bam, happy to listen to whatever you have to say.

Here’s something I recorded earlier this year Bam, don’t know if I showed you or not. Want to make more stuff like it.

https://soundcloud.com/csherlock/worm-beach-fuck/s-AIoQ7?in=csherlock/sets/full-worm-moon/s-Ld4yt

There was a version I used to get from Aldi or lidl or possibly even Kwik Save when I lived in Feltham that was a tube but in a tray so you slid all the crisps out in one go, and they were so artificial looking and coloured and had a fake criss cross on them to look grilled but the chilli ones were ace. May have eaten the whole pack in one sitting on more than one occasion.

I ate bang bang chicken.

Going to try to watch Garth Southgate grind a score draw out of tonight. No beer or wine but I could really fancy a drink. I just think I need a break, which is lucky because I have week off starting Friday.

Currently eating a baguette, drinking a coffee and waiting for a film that starts at half past.

1 Like