Tuesday evening thread

hello
i am making soup. i need to go car shopping tomorrow so may have to look at cars online but urgh so boring. i just want one that’s like the one i had 2 years ago but newer and with fewer MOT failures and not necessarily the same.

my ear phones always go dead in one ear after a few weeks

probs should fork out more than a fiver

Hey K et al

I’ve just trimmed my beard (not a euphemism) and I’m sitting down for the evening. Might listen to some old music- I had the rather noble idea last year of trying to listen to every album in our CD collection in alphabetical order but we’ve only got to B so far.

I trimmed my beard a half hour ago :slight_smile:

Nice! Mine was a few days overdue. It’s quite an undertaking!

1 Like

Getting some ideas together for reigniting an old band tomorrow with an ATD who has moved near London
Feels good getting sporadic ideas together, amalgamating and culling and such.
Looking forward to seeing berkhamstead too tbh even if it’s bound to be a Neoconzentrum, just a new place.

Listening to the new Beach Slang innit

Assisted suicide is illegal

Close to the fucking bone there barleysugar.

it’s ok what do I care?

YSFC

3 Likes

I’d love to get my old band back together, even just for one rehearsal

If I did that with our old band we’d get so drunk that we couldn’t see.

Wait, that sounds like great fun!

2 Likes

That’s part of the plan of course :slight_smile:

One of my old band has gone straight edge and taken up cycling and two of us have gotten very mean in our older years. The one who moved to London (causing the split) hasn’t changed at all.

We wouldn’t get drunk but we’d argue about important things like whose turn it was to buy the Wagon Wheels.

We’re buying whisky especially for the occasion :wink:

1 Like

Drinking a couple of beers and watching the (terrible) football. Can’t believe I turned the Cubs game off for this.

It’s cold tonight eh

@anon45164313’s best pal. She took him on a tour once and told him to sleep well at the end of it or something, the old flirt

Predator’s on so I’m watching Predator

Is predator your nickname for Wayne Rooney?

2 Likes