Tuesday evening thread

It’s a good dress. I’m tempted with the cardigan and the shift dress hmmmm

1 Like

I got this one last year

And i ordered this one but sent it back as soon as i realised it has no pockets. I think the sleeves would be impractical anyway

I like this one but the sleeves are definitely too much for me, I’d never wear it

1 Like

Evening. Rare office day that was quite intense, but ended up on a works meal out which luckily wasn’t too work heavy. Managed to get three courses and a fancy bottle of wine out of it which was a nice bonus.

Just had a gold rush cocktail whilst waiting for the train, could’ve happily missed it for another. Should head to bed but will probably have another drink and an episode of taskmaster when I get back.

2 Likes

The best cocktail

1 Like

Interesting light addition

1 Like

Yep, is my go to one these days. Enjoying defaulting to cocktails more now, only a matter of time before getting into making them at home

1 Like

Evening all!

Despite my earlier claims, Wor Lass made lentil pancakes filled with a cauli curry for main and sweet American style ones with blueberries and raspberries for dessert.

I played football afterwards.

4 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

6 Likes

This was my dinner. I had to wear a black tie and make small talk all evening as a result. My worst thing is going to a work event and knowing no one and having to be outgoing and meet people rather than hiding in the bogs or just sodding off home and going to bed.

1 Like

At the end of my overdraft with a week till pay day, and I haven’t spent any money this month. Haven’t seen my son in two months.

Don’t know what to do.

rainy day fund, my man.

3 Likes

All of these courses served with pancakes though, yeah?

1 Like

Nae pancakes. Thankfully I’d made a load for the kids and the tv before i went out so I’d had one. Reckon they missed a trick with the plating up though - herb crusted chicken in a pancake. Wallop.

1 Like

I don’t think I’d feel ok with that, there are far more worthy causes.

If anyone needs any design work doing though, hook me up.

Got a recipe for that by any chance? :yum:

She says the meal was based on these and then she freestyled.

Go wild!

2 Likes

Had a toddler-free day today. Was v. nice apart from this:

(Can everyone go and comment on it please)

Oh Keith! You bumped the Tuesday night thread!

Brill, thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I was replying to @Gnometorious - don’t hate the bumper, hate the bump.

2 Likes