Tuesday evening thread

Tell that to Stewart Lee pal

2 Likes

sounds like a compensation claim could be in order…

GODDAMMIT. Ain’t got time to bleed*.

*be a bit ill

Why isn’t this baby sleepy?

Feel better eps. I’m cold cru right now, it sucks.

Good work murakami. Maaaan blazing up would help this evening along

Close to deadline day!!

1 Like

Hello.

Got paid today!!! Celebrated with a massive banana milkshake was v. nice.

Just had a wee nap in the comfy chair, going to eat a bit now and then clean the flat as my parents are coming round tonight. They’re staying for at least a week, it’s a two bedroom flat and we get along well, but still that’s a bit much. It’s their flat though so can’t really complain…

I have a lot of planning and preparing to do for my big birthday party this Saturday! Going to be a lot of fun but I’m a bit stressed out now especially as I am a massive procrastinator

2 Likes

Which episode of black mirror did you watch?

Organising birthdays, let alone your own, is the worse! Have you gotten anything planned thus far?

The second one of the Netflix ones? If so then aye so you two have a tense 14 minutes remaining!

Sorry but your BF sounds like a dick! :wink:

1 Like

Still at work because I only seem to actually settle into a pattern around 3 PM these days, listening to BEB killing it on NTS

might leave in a bit, getting a bit hungry.

Do it! They’re meant to be ace live.

1 Like

Absolutely, got a venue (where I work) and everything. But obvs a lot of hands-on stuff you can’t really do before the last few days before the event.

I like organising events like this though, but I’m more used to doing it with other people’s birthdays or events rather than my own.

Watching: Footi, then Nightcrawler.
Listening to: Beck
Eating: Chocolate Weetabix
Drinking: Strong black coffee

Is that traces of cocaine on the table…

1 Like

Yep, but I’m on track. Got 4 pages to ink tomorrow, which is doable. Got everything left pencilled today. Just finished this one, don’t think I can take any more drawing this eve. I need to add some shadows and change that wall at the back to some trees.

Masterchef the professionals is really dull, isn’t it

Will he people where you work help you set up on day?

I prefer organising stuff for others too. When it’s for me, its totally different and I rarely enjoy it as I spend too much time stressing leading up to it then during the event worrying about everyone having a good time. I hope you’re not the same!