Tuesday Evening Threadd

what are we sayin’?

• Welsh ‘street’
  • New Zealand street

0 voters

doesn’t look like a street at all. looks like a path.

remember FIFA Street

2 Likes

also what’s for dinner?

Campaigner Gwyn Headley said: “I feel utter relief - and jubilation. I feel sorry for the New Zealanders - but steeper is steeper.”

Kill me now

3 Likes

I cycled up that a month ago.

can confirm it’s steep as fuck

15 Likes

seems cruel and exclusionary to a lot of people to have a road that steep, they should change the gradient

:rotating_light:

1 Like

Taps watch. :angry:

1 Like

I asked what Tom Jones had to say about the matter. He just shrugged, told me he wasn’t from Wales, and then told me to fuck off for good measure.

7 Likes

How the fuck can these people call that a street with a straight face. Not a street, it’s barely a fucking road. I’m hot and in a grouchy fucking mood, what of it?

1 Like

Drinking some nice beers (L - Pomona island sour, R - kasteel rouge)

Going to see The Dead Don’t Die in a bit. Home for dinner after.

3 Likes

that’s an absurd glass that would be going right in my rucksack on the way out

6 Likes

i’d drink that

1 Like

Feeling at once sad that I couldn’t join in with that restaurant thread, and also virtuous that I didn’t join in. (The winner is “Generic Local Indian”???)

4 Likes

:fist_right::fist_left:

and then put it on my shelf and never ever use it

3 Likes

I feel happy for no apparent reason and it’s pretty unnerving

2 Likes

Came home to two (very early) birthday presents - 1kg of vegan pick n mix from my pal and a National Trust Scotland membership from my Mum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

6 Likes

Suits the theme what with malteasers (@anon50098204) winning yesterday. We’ll have a world cup of pathetic things in no time.