Tuesday evening threaddd

In my hotel. Was going to go out and get dinner but Last Exit to Springfield is on the TV :clap::clap::clap:

Glorious.

1 Like

Alright guys. Had a pretty nice day off. made a veggie shepherds pie. Been shopping in Aldi, went into town, picked up a record and a new snazzy bamboo keepcup. Now watching my daughter run back and forth across the lounge, shouting “shoe”, picking up a shoe and bringing one back to my wife. Hilarious

7 Likes

Thanks guys. Had a bit of moment afterwards where I felt a bit down on myself but I think it’s actually quite nice all things* my fat ass considered

4 Likes

No, it’s the revival

#goodwoodjoke

1 Like

whic

1 Like

how come no one has noticed that downton abbey isn’t an abbey

2 Likes

it’s not exactly in the city centre either, is it

6 Likes

whole things a farce

Tilto, at the risk of sounding predatory and/or creepy, you are, as we say in Devon, an absolute fucking megababe.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Had my first day “at” new wfh job 1
Fucking hated it tbh, might see if I can just not do it/survive off the other which seems far less stressful

at university once while I wss eating in the dining room by myself, no phone, just me and the food, my housemate walked in and said ‘how depressing! at least turn the tv on’

1 Like

Thank you. Wasn’t phishing, but nice to know people think nice things :blush:

Ugh I spent too much time doing IT I meant fishing

1 Like

We need all the deets

1 Like

Well jook is taller than I thought! Very polite and charming too

4 Likes

Dammit @BodyInTheThames we should have posted it in here as well for maximum likes

4 Likes

Making a spinach and chick pea curry. Smells pretty good

3 Likes

I don’t think I would have been able to compete tbf, you two are DiS icons

On my way home from work. Busting for a wee, will my bladder hold for 45 minutes?

GBOLs on my tour just now, really lovely.

Absolutely loads of incident response units ambulances in town today, this afternoon and just now. Not checked the news though, wonder what’s been happening.